Trying to get a Final Fanstasy notification sound

mcrakin

Reaction score
so I am trying to get a Final Fantasy 7 sound for my notification I found one and I put it into my phone it shows up as a ringtone but not a notification? I did what the other post said to do to add a sound to your phone but its not showing up on my phone someone please help.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you put it in a folder named ringtones inside of a folder named media on your sd card it will show up with your ringtones, place it in a folder named notifications in the same media folder and it should work out right :)

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
There's an app on the market called Ringdroid. Totally free, and will turn various sounds into ringtones, alarms, notifications, etc. Simple to use and light weight.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Best way IMO is to convert it to a .ogg file and put it in system/media/notifications if you are rooted.

X

OP
M

mcrakin

Reaction score
how would I convert to an ogg file? ill try ring dorid and I have put it in that folder and its still not showing up

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
Ring Droid is snap easy dude, it does all that work for you. Just click the save button that looks like a floppy disc and choose what to save it as (notification). Afterwards, it'll be in your list of notifications you can set.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
how would I convert to an ogg file? ill try ring dorid and I have put it in that folder and its still not showing up

Did you power cycle the phone? I have to do that after adding stuff.