1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Trouble changing notification 2.2

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by oksurb, Oct 9, 2010.

1. oksurb

oksurb New Member

Hi,

I am having trouble changing my notification sounds since 2.2 came out for the "X".

I had it set under 2.1, but I can't seem to change it under 2.2. All of the settings seem to show the new tone, but the old tone keeps playing when I receive a text.

CRAP...I just figgered it out as I was writing...I was setting my notifs, not my Message ringtone...You guys are awesome...you answred my question before I even asked it.

Thanks...I'll be back!!!

Oksurb
  2. christim

christim Super Moderator

Welcome to Droidforums.net, home of the new Brainwave Troubleshooting Tool where we just beam the answers into your head as you write your questions down.
  3. droidman101

droidman101 New Member

I thought it was just my mind reading skills? Well dang :/
    :D
  4. oksurb

oksurb New Member

I'll give you guys a little time to recover before I test your skills again!