Transferring Files to Moto Droid

VTripp.Tripp

Reaction score
dancedroid:icon_ banana:Hi, I'm new & my name is Vicky.

I need to figure out how to move my pictures from an HTC touch to Droid.
How to move pictures from my pc to Droid.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

betfort31906

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a newby also and need to know how to transfer pictures from my computer (Windows xp) to my droid x. Someone told me about a piece of software

mkthnx001

Reaction score
All you need to do is connect your phone to your computer using the supplied USB cord. Once it's connected, pull down the notification window, press on "USB Connected...manage your..." or something like that, than select "USB Mass Storage".

Move pictures to the /sdcard/dcim/Camera/ folder on your memory card.

Also; pretty sure you should have posted your question in a separate thread in the appropriate forum.

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
You can do it over wifi. One way is to run ftpserver (free from market) on the droid and then login from the computer using an ftp client like filezilla.

betfort31906

Reaction score
Thanks

I got it done with the USB cord, worked like a charm. I appreciate the help. I'm sorry about posting in the wrong forum. I'll be more careful next time.
B

HDTVsportsfan

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I got it done with the USB cord, worked like a charm. I appreciate the help. I'm sorry about posting in the wrong forum. I'll be more careful next time.
B

No worries about posting in the wrong forum. Mkthnx001 probably mentioned that because you will get more exposure/responses if your question goes in the proper forum.