Touch screen sensitivity?

cosmonaut

Reaction score
Is there a way to reduce the touch screen sensitivity? For instance, when I am listening to one song and I am surfing the music collection for something else the phone will switch to a different song. Or do I just need to practice more?

SinCitySRT4

Reaction score
no there isnt. it takes some time to get used to. i know it did for me since my last phone was no where near as responsive screen wise as the droid

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i'm thinking more practice :D i don't have this problem. of course there are lots of different droids that react different to a lot of things. try it for awhile longer:D

OP
cosmonaut

cosmonaut

Reaction score
I wonder does the screen protector help or hurt the situation?

M

Matth3w

I wonder does the screen protector help or hurt the situation?
Not sure...sometimes my phone will randomly scroll all the way to the bottom of a page though, either when going through something like contacts or on a webpage. Drives me nuts, especially when I am surfing CorvetteForums because I have my replies-per-page set to 100 so if it shoots all the way to the bottom it seems like it takes forever to get back to where I was.

I think this is a bug or defect though..I can't replicate the action even if I try...so in other words, this isn't me accidentally flicking the screen too fast. Literally if this happens I have just touched the screen and it goes immediately to the bottom of the page.

antoniotaj

Reaction score
Is there anyway to increase the maxx screen sensitivity ? Just curious its a great phone il be sticking with it

cbreze

Reaction score
There is no onboard adjustment. I've not heard of any app. Possibly a registry tweak if rooted. Check XDA, but you don't want it to sensitive. Seems just right to me.