Overly sensitive touch screen

pahioman

Reaction score
I assume that with absolutely no lock screen at all that the screen can come on by touch, and then the Phone app will open to the default screen? I thought that even with the None option in the screen lock settings that you could not just simply open the phone with a single touch (like being in your pocket)?
I have a lock screen. It's happening while I'm dialing a friend that somehow a speed dial gets touched. Can't believe I'm the only one with this problem.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I initiate almost every call using voice (touch less control) or from the People app. I hardly ever open the phone app.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Funny. Just talking to an iPhone guy today and we were in agreement: since you can get to "People" with one swipe from your dialer (both iOS and Android) the people app is sorta bloatware.
Apparently some people do use it. Lol
I never pocket dial unless the phone goes in my pocket with the screen on. I use speed dial almost exclusively.

Tap'n Turbo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
You can call from many texting apps also, there are several ways to call these days.

pahioman

Reaction score
Thanks for all your responses, voice calling is a good alternative as someone pointed out, I didn't even know you could do that.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Thanks for all your responses, voice calling is a good alternative as someone pointed out, I didn't even know you could do that.

It works good even from a locked screen on our phones, if you have your voice trained and everything setup in the Moto app.

pahioman

Reaction score
It works good even from a locked screen on our phones, if you have your voice trained and everything setup in the Moto app.

Thanks sajo, I just set it up