Total Coverage question

Josf09

Reaction score
So my phone has had increasing problems with shutting down randomly and people not being able to hear me on the phone. It was fine for the first month or so but now it shuts down a few ones every day. So I called and they agreed to send me a replacement due to my total coverage.

But they said if the phone I send back has damage I will get a picture of it and be charged. I have a small crack/scratch on the bottom of my phone, it is on the bottom right corner and when looking at the side of the phone is only about half the width. It doesn't affect functionality and my complaints are known issues. Will this be a problem?

kparks

Reaction score
So my phone has had increasing problems with shutting down randomly and people not being able to hear me on the phone. It was fine for the first month or so but now it shuts down a few ones every day. So I called and they agreed to send me a replacement due to my total coverage.

But they said if the phone I send back has damage I will get a picture of it and be charged. I have a small crack/scratch on the bottom of my phone, it is on the bottom right corner and when looking at the side of the phone is only about half the width. It doesn't affect functionality and my complaints are known issues. Will this be a problem?

Shouldn't be take ur own pics before u send it tho. Or if u want to male sure call and ask

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums