My thunderbolt just shuts off by itself.

sky822

Reaction score
Interesting...I'll have to test that theory when I'm in a 4G network this weekend. We shall see...

OP
R

recDNA

Reaction score
It has never happened to me when on 4G

SithDroid2187

Reaction score
I've had a similar issue where the phone appears to be off but just holding the power button does not power it on. I actually have to do a battery pull to get it back which makes me thing that it is locking up with the screen off.

kparks

Reaction score
I've had a similar issue where the phone appears to be off but just holding the power button does not power it on. I actually have to do a battery pull to get it back which makes me thing that it is locking up with the screen off.
if the phone reboots and the led is on it will not power back up till the light is off if thats what ur talking about... mine only started doing that when i got the extended battery..

nonnasmyladie

Reaction score
Website
www.leonhascal.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
Nonnasmyladie
My thunderbolt just shuts off by itself.
Just when I've got everything working as i would like it to a new problem... My tbolt shuts off without warning. I've had a couple of random reboots but i can live with those. I cant live with thinking my phone is on when it isnt missing important calls. It has nothing to do with charge level or any other conditions i can think of. Pbone is asleep in my case and i check it and it is just off.

Is this likely a problem with the phone or due to some combo of apps? Does it happen to others? I am not rooted.

I've been having this problem for a week now.

Especially at night while i'm sleeping my phone just turns itself off and doesn't turn back on AND MY ALARM CLOCK DOESN'T GO OFF!

I'm rooting tonight to fix the problem I'm done waiting for Verizon.