[TOOL] Easy Root Komplete

arcaneedge

Reaction score
Anyone know where to dl the Update 3.6.13 The JB 4.1.1 in stepp #11. Link is not working now or something...

dillonorden

Reaction score
i downgraded my razr maxx hd and now its stuck on the "droid eye" please help only had phone for less than 24hrs...

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Hold power + volume down for 10+ seconds. When it reboots, quickly press power + volume up + volume down. This will get you to the boot menu. Use volume down to get to recovery, press volume up to select it. At the dead android screen press volume up + volume down together. Wipe data and reboot. If that fails, run the utility again.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

sapph

Reaction score
At the Bright Blue lettering> Select "apply update from external storage" + Power (to select).
Scroll to delta-ota-Blur_Version.0.7.2-9.1.41.ST926. Verizon.en.US.zip + Power (to select).
After download is complete> Select "reboot system now". device will Reboot.

When I try to do this, it throws an error in recovery that says "E:signature verification failed"

dillonorden

Reaction score
Hold power + volume down for 10+ seconds. When it reboots, quickly press power + volume up + volume down. This will get you to the boot menu. Use volume down to get to recovery, press volume up to select it. At the dead android screen press volume up + volume down together. Wipe data and reboot. If that fails, run the utility again.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

I did all tht 100xs n it still was stuck. I swapped it out for a new one at verizon bc it was still under warranty. The last time i ran the utility i noticed the systemimg failed during the fastboot process. Was tht my prob? And if so how do i fix it

OP
K

KaChow

Reaction score
When I try to do this, it throws an error in recovery that says "E:signature verification failed"

If your receiving an error in the "Android System Recovery" it is because something is not working correctly during the installation steps between receiving the OTA 0.7.2 and after the Rooting process. I have not been able to pinpoint exactly the error that you received, as I have seen other error messages, such as "lumpsum not loading", or "kindle not loading", these error messages happen at random. I tend to believe they occur during the rooting process and the timing of "bugreport" which is a logical problem if not done correctly. Also, other errors could occur if by accident the option was selected to download the [not working] JB 4.1.1 OTA, while setting up the device. Even worse if it was downloaded and installed, which led to a crash during the installation, further leading to a reboot and then an attempt to install the zip file through "Android System Recovery" this would most definetly cause an error. This "Easy Root Komplete" WORKS, it has been tested, it has been tried and it is successful. If you are receiving errors in the last steps, and it is simply not going through. Startover. KEEP IN MIND, Motorola DOES not WANT us to ROOT OUR PHONES, they are completly against it. Some of US have Quicker successful attempts in ROOT, while others DO NOT, but eventually WE DO get ROOT. The steps that I carefully laid out, I do so, for EVERYONE who wants ROOT can GET ROOT... I have applied these steps backwards and forwards countless times, testing to find what works best. AS others have said, take a deep breathe and work the instructions....

OP
K

KaChow

Reaction score
I did all tht 100xs n it still was stuck. I swapped it out for a new one at verizon bc it was still under warranty. The last time i ran the utility i noticed the systemimg failed during the fastboot process. Was tht my prob? And if so how do i fix it

If it is not working during the fastboot process, then the file is not installed correctly. I recommend using this program, as I have perfect success it, it's called "WinRAR" download the correct one whether your computer is a 32-bit or 64-bit, if unsure check windows properties. Double click on the file, select "Extract" within WinRAR, then save to Desktop. Open the file on your desktop, look inside should see all the files that are going to be going onto your device, look for SuperUser.apk, look for busybox (which I even ask to install it separately), Safestrap.apk is in there, voodoo.apk is there... Find DROID_RAZR_HD_Utility.bat> just once left click this file (which highlights it)> then right click, and select "Run as Administrator". Go through the batscreen. You will need to AP Fastboot your device putting it into ICS 4.0.4, which your device as GoCliffGo05 has mentioned already, reboot the device [Power+Volume down] same time for 10 secs or until Black screen. At Black immediately hold [Power+Volume up] then press down twice, then up once "AP Fastboot". If you get the Red M dot, [Power+Volume Down], BLACK screen hold [Power+Volume up] then press down twice, then up once "AP Fastboot". Connect the device to your computer, hit Enter, select option 1, follow screen prompts about 3-5 minutes to finish the Downgrade.

leland_7

Reaction score
Guys, I'm so close... but so far away.

I have completed every step and followed along with the instructions. However, upon after the unzipping of the recovery file from the external SD card and after it boots and begins the 75 item update process, I keep getting the message, "Unfortunately, Motorola Services has stopped."

It's killing me! Please help.

jellybeanblows

Reaction score
Ics

Yea, i was wondering the same... I downloaded Jellyean and I CANT STAND IT!!! I love my Razor Maxx and just want to go BACK to ICS. Im as green as it gets but i easily was able to achieve ROOT using RAZR BLADE from a youtube video a guy naqmed Tom.... I would be EXTREMELY GRATEFUL if someone could help me get my ICS back now that im rooted or just poiunt me in the right direction. I did read this post over and over and im skeptical to do it, seems to be a lot going on and i dont want to brick my chick! lol

And i would be really exstatic if i could recover the Motorola WEATHER WIDGET that was dumped... not circles, but the one that showed snow and rain and shooting stars animations... Say its not so, that these cannot be recovered? Sorry, i know its my first post, but i promise to be a contributor to the forum. I can really be of great assistance to any fisherman or fishing related topics lol!

Thanks!

Jellybeansblows!

Last edited:
OP
K

KaChow

Reaction score
Yea, i was wondering the same... I downloaded Jellyean and I CANT STAND IT!!! I love my Razor Maxx and just want to go BACK to ICS. Im as green as it gets but i easily was able to achieve ROOT using RAZR BLADE from a youtube video a guy naqmed Tom.... I would be EXTREMELY GRATEFUL if someone could help me get my ICS back now that im rooted or just poiunt me in the right direction. I did read this post over and over and im skeptical to do it, seems to be a lot going on and i dont want to brick my chick! lol

And i would be really exstatic if i could recover the Motorola WEATHER WIDGET that was dumped... not circles, but the one that showed snow and rain and shooting stars animations... Say its not so, that these cannot be recovered? Sorry, i know its my first post, but i promise to be a contributor to the forum. I can really be of great assistance to any fisherman or fishing related topics lol!

Thanks!

Jellybeansblows!

If you want to get back to ICS the best way to do this would be to download the Utility and run steps 1-5, from the OP. Considering that you have root, you could certainly continue with steps 6-10 and gain root.

An alternative method to get back to ICS 4.0.4, considering you are interested in getting the weather widget back (I cannot confirm if the "Motorola Weather Widget" is in the firmware, I don’t use the apk to know or notice if it is included or not), you could try to install the ICS 4.0.4 firmware and this may achieve what you are trying to accomplish. In order to flash firmware you need to have RSD Lite, I happen to have the latest version that is 6.1.5 and can download it here. Then follow the instructions in this article in reference to the firmware, as will provide some excellent guidance.

I also suggest disabling the apps Motorola Services and Updater, as no one likes to be constantly reminded to update, when they really don't want to.

Last edited:

jellybeanblows

Reaction score
If you want to get back to ICS the best way to do this would be to download the Utility and run steps 1-5, from the OP. Considering that you have root, you could certainly continue with steps 6-10 and gain root.

An alternative method to get back to ICS 4.0.4, considering you are interested in getting the weather widget back (I cannot confirm if the "Motorola Weather Widget" is in the firmware, I don’t use the apk to know or notice if it is included or not), you could try to install the ICS 4.0.4 firmware and this may achieve what you are trying to accomplish. In order to flash firmware you need to have RSD Lite, I happen to have the latest version that is 6.1.5 and can download it here. Then follow the instructions in this article in reference to the firmware, as will provide some excellent guidance.

I also suggest disabling the apps Motorola Services and Updater, as no one likes to be constantly reminded to update, when they really don't want to.

Thank you kindly! This is all very new to me i hope i can accomplish it. But i will carefully look everything over and give it a go!

Again thank you, im very grateful! I may try it tonite, if not tomorrow at work.

Karl

noob1965

Reaction score
when I downloaded the droid utility and clicked to open it, I did not get the 1-4 option. The batman screen pulled up but when I pressed a key to continue, the screen closed out. Any idea where I went wrong?

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
Did you extract the zip all in one folder on your desktop?

Sent from my XT926 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2