Today Looks Like Verizon 4G LTE Outage Wednesday

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
The "fuss" is that we are paying a premium rate for a service that isn't functioning properly. Do we all need it back right now? No, of course not. But these outages tend to last awhile. If your cable went out, wouldn't you be irritated?

No, I would grab a book.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
No, I would grab a book.

Lol. You're missing my point I'm afraid. I don't know about you, but I don't like paying for things that don't work properly. I don't want to sit idly by and twiddle my thumbs. Can I deal with the outage? Sure. But I don't WANT to deal with the outage (and I'm not the only one as evidenced by this thread). Therefore, I complain about the outage.

jcwilliams

Reaction score
i cant even get my 3g to work. thank goodness i have wifi i can hook up to for work calls.

jayb

Reaction score
No, I would grab a book.

There is 1 in every bunch............syndicate you're correct......I pay a premium price for a service that should be there or I should be compensated.

BTW Still out in Springfield MO

Last edited:

wolfman4u

Reaction score
Been using 4G all morning and no problems here in spokane Washington. Looks like it is down all around me and "closing in fast. " run buddy run.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
4g is back on in cleveland. At least for the past ten minutes. Longest time I've had data today.