i have till aug 30th to decide..... what will my phone be worth 6 months from now if i keep it? what will i be able to get an x for in 6 months? will the diff be more than the 85 dollar hit i will take to trade up, if i do it before the 30th of this month?? think i really want the bigger screen of the x..... will they have the volume issue fixed by the end of this month ?? ideas, suggestions??