TitaniumBackup & ROM Manager doesn't work on Galaxy Nexus??

Jawbone

Reaction score
TB will not restore any apps of mine but like others, if I install the app from the market the data will restore properly. I hope someone figures out if it is ICS or a setting that is different

GoBears

Reaction score
I use RomToolboxPro and the opposite was happening for me. The app backup would install fine but if I restored the apps data the app would force close. That was only when switching roms. I made the backup on ARHD and apps and data both restore back on that rom. I tried to go to Axiom but the data kept causing the apps to FC so I went back to ARHD. I also have RomManagerPro and it works just fine.

Jawbone

Reaction score
Well I did find a workaround. Under troubleshooting preferences if you change the app processing setting to classic, you can reinstall the app one by one and then reinstall the data as a second step

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Last edited:

pheitmeyer

Reaction score
I am having issues freezing apps with ICS. Titanium tells me the app is frozen and is disabled from the app drawer, but it is still there and is still active. Everything else works with Titanium, and I have had no issues with ROM manager.

Is anyone else having issues freezing apps on their galaxy nexus?

Yes even if i set app processing to 'direct' to freeze (back from 'interactive' to restore), i cannot freeze Google Music - it says it's frozen, but still available in the app drawer and when i got back to TiBu it says it's not frozen.

pheitmeyer

Reaction score
Well I did find a workaround. Under troubleshooting preferences if you change the app processing setting to classic, you can reinstall the app one by one and then reinstall the data as a second step

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Yes that's how i had to restore when i switched from the RAZR to the NEXUS.

captdroid

Reaction score
Anyone report this issue to Titanium Backup Developer yet? The TB DEV is very responsive I found in the past. Haven't tried to restore any apps using TB yet thus I havn't reported it to the TB DEV :)

OP
L
Reaction score
Problem solved for me at least.....

Deodexed VS. Odexed ROM don't play nice for me.

After switching to Deodexed ROM, everything worked like butter.