Titanium Backup Pro question

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm using Ti to back up my apps when ever I update apps and at one point usually back up all user apps and system data.

When I go to either batch restore or restore one by one, when the list comes up of all the items to restore, there are ones in gray, red, green and white color fonts.

Can anyone explain what each color mean?

EDIT: I just found the Legend that explained it. So this brings up another question.

When I change ROMs, which ones do I need to restore other than the obvious (user apps+data)?

Thanks.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
User app+data is usually a safe bet. System apps and data get tricky and I don't bother with it. I never have an issue just restoring my user apps and data and that's it.

Sent from somewhere...

lucas.jackson

Reaction score
User app+data is usually a safe bet. System apps and data get tricky and I don't bother with it. I never have an issue just restoring my user apps and data and that's it.

Sent from somewhere...

I've seen this a few times and I'm confused.
I see a user app and a system data, then there's a user app + system data which is both of those combined right? I don't see any other system apps and data choices. such as the ones I'm supposed to not use? Am I missing something?

Thanks