Tips for keeping your incredible lovely

Alfie213

Reaction score
Any tips? I wanna keep ol girl running smoooooooooth. C'mon what you got for me? turn off once a day, delete cookies? Throw it against a wall? I'm ready to go.

Reaction score
I usually let my incredible soak in warm water overnight. It keeps it clean and gets rid of all the dirt/grime/McDonald's big mac sauce off of it.

Axel

Reaction score
I usually let my incredible soak in warm water overnight. It keeps it clean and gets rid of all the dirt/grime/McDonald's big mac sauce off of it.

I do this too. A few drops of vinegar will also get rid of the mildewy smell if you leave your L'incroyable in the wash and forget to move it to the dryer.

Grettski

Reaction score
I've only had the incredible for a couple days, but I had the Eris since December. I've always rebooted it everyday. On the Eris I used taskiller to keep memory free. I don't use it on the Dinc. Really no need. You can just run the app manager to see what's running. Also, at least once a month run the battery down till it dies, let it cool and then charge it up while its off. Hope it helps

PhunkFish

Reaction score
side note: my inc had a full glass of wine spilled on it and its 100% fine. A friend of mine had his old school HTC Droid on him when he went rafting and it got soaked like underwater soaked and it still works great.

atthehop

Reaction score
Reboot??? Sounds like Microsoft Windows. The only time I turn mine off is if I need to swap the battery because I am not in the car.