any tips for Homerun Battle 3d?

issues636

Reaction score
I just got it. And I'm playing online against someone, and he's rockin' me. I hit 2 home runs, and he's already done and it ends. Idk I keep hitting them to the warning track, but they just won't go over. Any tips?

OP
issues636

issues636

Reaction score
oooh that's how it works? i didn't know you could buy better equipment. i guess i just got a little overanxious and just jumped right into multiplayer. lol. my bad. thanks for the info.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Add 20 rivals and you get 2000 balls... enough to outfit you.

oooh that's how it works? i didn't know you could buy better equipment. i guess i just got a little overanxious and just jumped right into multiplayer. lol. my bad. thanks for the info.

OP
issues636

issues636

Reaction score
alright so.. quick question. what would be better when going for my "final outfit"?

something with more of a balanced contact/power? or just dominating power.
i'm trying to decide which bat to buy. they're both the same price. one is 12 contact/12 power (the last bat on the list) and one is 20 power/4 contact. and if i do end up buying one, then end up wanting another, do i still have both? since i bought it already? like can i switch back and forth?

cderry

Reaction score
My best suggestion is to be patient with the pitches. If it looks like it's coming in straight, don't always believe it. Once you leave the rookie channel, the pitcher in the "All" channel is crazy with his pitches. They look like they cross around mid-level and they actually cross at the bottom of the strike-zone...things like that.

Also, I hover around the 4,000 ranking in the world and I own all of the most expensive equipment (the entire knight set and red dragons set, etc.) and I play with the red dragons set. It's the most powerful and with the right timing, you don't need the "contact" attribute. What's nice about the power set is...if you don't hit the scoreboard or the billboards with every swing, chances are you'll get the bonus for hitting over 500 ft anyway.

Good Luck!

cderry

Reaction score
Also, the quickest way to victory every time is to get "cycling" as quickly as possible and then to aim where your guy points his bat. When I started playing people around the top 20,000 or so in the world, they aim to do this just about every battle. Getting good at it takes practice. Swing early for "left", swing on time for "center", and swing as late as possible for "right". If you can't aim to the left or right that well, focus on swinging to centerfield. Because the scoreboard is such a large target, if you hit it, you get a bonus.

So my advice:

1. Go for the cycling and listen to the way you point your bat.
  2. Aim for the scoreboard. Hitting that multiple times in a row gives massive points.

dax514

Reaction score
someone please explain, i have almost 2000 gold balls but need power points, etc to buy items.