Tips about Angry Birds

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am about 10 levels away from 3 stars throughout. 4-21.. I'll have to fire up my phone here and see what that is.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
fire up and then try to hit the right hand side of the thing. The arm that sticks out ya know.. it'll tip that side over towards the pigs. From there just aim and fire at the rest of em.

Diordna

Reaction score
Stuck on 6-12

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

That one took me a good while >.<

I know the first bird goes all the way to the end and boomerangs back to the bottom of the base. The first bird should kill that whole side pretty much. Then other birds just work with them and pay attention to those little guys at the bottom as well.

Arsonman

Reaction score
Finished it today. Only found two golden eggs during the game and one in another place. Where are all the others. I am going back to try for three stars on every level.

Diordna

Reaction score
Switching to UD erased ALL MY ANGRY BIRD DATA!!

Help? =[

I do have a backup and stuff of course to the last ROM but this sucks!

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Switching to UD erased ALL MY ANGRY BIRD DATA!!

Help? =[

I do have a backup and stuff of course to the last ROM but this sucks!

Let me Google that for ya

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Diordna... point there being, this is an Angry Bird Tips thread. It's for helping people, which, technically you did. Just, maybe with a little too much emphasis on putting someone else down.

As to your question.... since you do have a backup, I would suggest getting that back up and running. THEN, boot back into recovery and make a backup of DATA ONLY (name it data only so you know which one it is). Then wipe the phone clean, reinstall UD and ebfore you reboot, restore your data only backup. Then reboot.

In theory, this also works when changiong ROM's.

Schoat333

Reaction score
Heres a few golden egg tips.

1. Yellow balloon. Try to pop a yellow balloon that is hidden under a ledge...

2. Info menu. Open the info menu, and scroll.....

3. ? menu. From inside a level, open the ? menu (you may not be able to see this until you unlock all the Bird types)

4. Treasure chest. Double tap on a treasure chect that is Impossible to get to...

I have 2 others that I have no idea how I got them, but you can get a hint by touching the greyed out eggs in the golden egg menu.

Im still trying to figure out the last two. I think you need to get 3 stars in an episode for each.

debdroid1a

Reaction score
Stuck on 6-12

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

That one took me a good while >.<

I know the first bird goes all the way to the end and boomerangs back to the bottom of the base. The first bird should kill that whole side pretty much. Then other birds just work with them and pay attention to those little guys at the bottom as well.

I'll try that.
I can't seem to get the birds underneath as well as those on top. Actually the ones underneath are hard:icon_evil:.

But I'm going to keep trying...

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
After you start the game up and hit "play" doubletap the sun. That's a golden egg.
scroll thru the credits and tap that egg...

Those are the ones I know of in addition to schoat33's post.