RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net

androidzoom-2210.jpg

Hey fellows,

Our newest mod Corinacakes found something nice. A library for Android Apps, similar to Androlib.com and Androidpit.de but with a better search engine that could be a good alternative.

Check it out!
Browse the Android Market and download all available applications and games - AndroidZoom.com :icon_ devil:

Tigger

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Think I saw the original post on this one, but just wanted to add my recommendation!

This is THE site to use to easily browse, search, and SORT apps from the market.

DEFINITELY a great tool for new users, but also quite handy to people who've been around Android for a while as well!

Bookmark it!

GeLopez

Reaction score
i cannot find the apps in the market. example: pac-man the website says its free but i cannot find it in the market. example 2: bonsai blast i actually used the website barcode and nothing to be found

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
i cannot find the apps in the market. example: pac-man the website says its free but i cannot find it in the market. example 2: bonsai blast i actually used the website barcode and nothing to be found

Oooo...Lopez is right. The only Pac-man listed in the market is a paid app...

Anyone know if OS version plays a part? I know some things are only available to 1.x or 2.x...

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Android Market should take a note from the site when/if they redesign the market!

Agreed! I read somewhere [Only rumor ans speculation, of course] that there was to be a fairly detailed list of apps on the official Android website in the future.

I would even take a "simple" sort feature...

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cryket had been down for the longest time. At least when i searched there. Android Zoom is ok. When I did a simple search on things it seemed to go crazy with the search results. While Simple things worked fine, typing in something like email, or mail, or exchange, did not work as well. Overall it's ok, it's a decent place to go look for apps. It's better imo then androlib though.

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
cryket has been down for a while but they just recently relaunched less than a week ago. they went down cause of some dispute with google, but they are back and this time with palm apps too. only downside is its not as quick at updating its apps as it used to be. i wonder how quick androidzoom is.

androidzoom is prettier than the other one too.

armeddroid

Reaction score
i def endorse it
I been on this since yesterday and its great.
A very great selection of apps.
And with the Bar Code Scanner app...you will be on it all day.