OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just wanted to make it clear that because I'm taking a break doesn't mean Lithium Mod won't be worked on. There are a group of devs working on it although I won't have time to help out as much as before.

Also, thanks for all the appreciation :)

EbE404

Reaction score
Just wanted to make it clear that because I'm taking a break doesn't mean Lithium Mod won't be worked on. There are a group of devs working on it although I won't have time to help out as much as before.

Brilliant, thanks for the clarification. I'll certainly stay tuned!

hailtothetheif83

Reaction score
Thanks for all you have done for the Android community!! Sad to see you going for a little but but totally understand!!

I agree can't wait for your comeback with something awesome as usual!!

A.Brooks

Reaction score

Well then I wasted a whole lot of time trying out different ROMs today and finally getting my phone set back up. Grr...guess I'll go back to it then. Just will have to be a few days prolly.

leonozug

Reaction score
Aww man I was itching to see what the next Litihium Mod version would be like!! Thanks for developing such a sweet Rom man!! Hope you can make another one sometime in the future. Good luck bro!!

aldrichg9

Reaction score
Thanks jrummy16 for all your hard work.
Your 2.1 ROM with blueberry theme was the first ROM I found that when I saw it I said
"THIS is what I have been looking for!"

I have rooted my droid, my wife's, and my mom's droids and flashed your ROMs onto them. Whatever you do seems to be the smoothest stuff that meets my needs.

Thanks again for all your hard work and time away from your family.

Greg

Reaction score
You've done some amazing work Jrummy....your Cyan Remix was the first rom I used when I rooted...been a huge fan ever since. Go take care of real life, the community will be here whenever you decide to come back.