Time for a break

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I just wanted to let everyone know that I plan on taking more time off of doing things in the android world. It doesn't mean I'm leaving or quiting all together. It's too much fun to stop. For the past 6 months my life was more open than it is now allowing me to work on the droid more.

Now my schedule is much more demanding which means less time for my fun hobbies :( I plan on still working on it on my free time but maybe for roms in general and more background work. I definently will not have the time/commitment to do as much as I have in the past atleast for the next couple months. I just wanted to let everyone know where I am at so threads don't pop up for ETA's on any of my work.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
bummer!! but, gotta respect a man who understands priorities! thanks for all the great work, and look forward to your "comeback" - hopefully with a vengeanance! :)

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
where did jrummy go? did he give up on us or just move on to other devices? does anyone know of any other good ROMs. May be he is with pete.
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

DeeMat

Reaction score
You do what you gotta do. Outside life is more important.

Azurikai

Reaction score
Definitely understandable, summer and spring time definitely are more open than fall and winter, job wise and school wise!

Sent from my Moto Droid using Tapatalk

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey man thank you for making the stock 2.2 FRG01B available for rooted users.

That worked out great for me. Hope to see you in the near future. I totally understand though, you got to take care of your priorities first.

truckrod

Reaction score
Thanks for all the work!! loved yours the best! was lookin forward to a droid x rom from you. But I totally understand. Thanks again

Isaiah

Reaction score
Very sad, but very understandable. Can't wait to see more lithium mod!

audioscience

Reaction score
Thanks for everything you've done for us JRum! You're much appreciated. Doing work, essentially for free, so others can enjoy it is a big thing to do.

You deserve to take as much time as you want. We'll see you soon. :)

EbE404

Reaction score
Let me echo and add my voice to all of those who have expressed gratitude and support to you for your work and your decision. Your work, participation in the forums and contributions to the Android community have set a real example for everybody and we all sincerely truly everything that you have done.

Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans, and I can certainly understand (and relate) to your situation.

Now, I do have to ask the questions that I'm sure everybody is wondering (but is too polite to ask)-what is the future for Lithium Mod? Is the project going to be shifted to other devs who have been participating?

I'm not inquiring about an ETA or any other specifics about future builds, I am just curious if work is going to continue on this brilliant ROM in one form or another.

I understand it might be too soon to provide details, but somebody had to ask what I'm sure most of us are wondering.

Again, all the best to you and a sincere thanks for everything.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all of your hard work and good luck in everything you do, I look forward to seeing some more work from you, maybe over the holidays when life slows down ;)

tp

zenman77

Reaction score
Thanx for all of the great roms and support that you've given us and look forward to having you back hopefully...........

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You're a good developer, and a smart man for knowing when it's time to step back and take a break. Hope to see you back eventually but I'm sure the break is much needed.