Thunderbolt or Incredible 2?

keyblade

Reaction score
I'll be able to uprgrade soon. Any thoughts on these? No 4G in my area till later this year.

MasterSuperfly

Reaction score
If you look around, you can find the Thunderbolt for $175 (Amazon and Wirefly for example, just make sure you thoroughly read their agreement before buying), and these same places have the Incredible 2 for $150. Even if you go through Verizon you're looking at $200 vs. $250. Kind of a no-brainer.

I have no 4G in my area either, but if I'm only looking at a $25-$50 difference and I'm stuck with my phone for the next two years, I think it's best to be prepared for the future. The only thing with the Tbolt is to make sure the 4G radio is off to preserve battery life (HTC phones already have so-so batteries as-is). You also get more built-in memory and a bigger memory card with the T-bolt.

Hope that helps! Me, I'm waiting on the LG Revolution. dancedroid

Duckhunter75

Reaction score
I owned a Thunderbolt for 3 days and exchanged it for the Incredible 2.

The Inc2 is AWESOME.
For me - the Thunderbolt was too big. It wasn't comfortable to use for very long - especially in one hand. Also - the battery was not great and I had 4g off.

The Inc2 is the perfect size for me and runs great. Battery is good so far (2 days)

For perspective - I came from the Orig Moto Droid.