Thunderbolt - $174.99 on letstalk.com, in stock, 3/19 at 12:01 am (pacific)

cnmsales

Reaction score
Its giving me the same thing as well. I dont want a new plan im upgrading my main line with my early upgrade. Can anyone comment on this thats done it?

Ive selected upgrade, and selected main line but it still asks me how many minutes and etc that I want?

If im upgrading shouldnt all that stay the same.

If someone could provide some feedback on this I would appreciate it.

ISUCane

Reaction score
I just got mine from there. I just picked the same plan that I already had. However, when I received it this afternoon, it didn't come with the sim card, or the 32 gb sd card? Is this normal??

OP
jntdroid

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just got mine from there. I just picked the same plan that I already had. However, when I received it this afternoon, it didn't come with the sim card, or the 32 gb sd card? Is this normal??

Any solution yet? I saw you post over on thunderboltforums.com too... when I got mine at Best Buy, the SIM was not in the main box, but separate, but Letstalk should still ship it with it. It was in a white credit card sized card and had to be popped out. If you're looking in the back, pull the battery, and at the bottom is a little silver drawer that pulls out to hold it the SIM. You said over on tbf.com you found your SD card right?

ISUCane

Reaction score
yes, same as yours. it was in the shipping box. It got tucked under one of the flaps of the box. panicked for a while though

OP
jntdroid

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
yes, same as yours. it was in the shipping box. It got tucked under one of the flaps of the box. panicked for a while though

yeah I would've too... glad it was resolved!