Those Who Want a Profile App

LordKastle

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has tried this or if it is any good...I have no use for it. But as I was searching through the market I found an app called "Setting Profiles."

I have seen people on here looking for an app where they can set various settings for different profiles. If its any good let us know.

Last edited:
OP
L

LordKastle

Reaction score
Others have mentioned "Quick Profile" and I found another called "Profile Changer."

bball

Reaction score
Is any of those able to change the notification volume and/or set it to vibrate?

OP
L

LordKastle

Reaction score
No clue..have no need for them. But take a look in the market at the settings list the developers gives for "Setting Profile" and the picture. Maybe it would be worth a shot to test.

If anyone has used this let us know.

jwd45244

Reaction score
Try "locale". It can have multple profiles (locale calls then scenarios) and do lots of things with them (turn on and off things, set volume, etc). There are also locale plugins that can add to locales functionality.

s-one

Reaction score
I don't know why the market is so sensitive with word search but if you type quick profiles with an s at the end it comes right up. I've been using this and it serves it purpose. I too and from BB and profile switching is a must for me. Oddly, in all of these profile switching apps, why don't they add the ability to vibrate on notifications?

n0m0n

Reaction score
I don't know why the market is so sensitive with word search but if you type quick profiles with an s at the end it comes right up. I've been using this and it serves it purpose. I too and from BB and profile switching is a must for me. Oddly, in all of these profile switching apps, why don't they add the ability to vibrate on notifications?

Great thanks
I asked this in another thread but no one answered...
Since you used a BB did you ever use a little app called: PhoneLog?

It logged all SMS's/ MSM's, Call's incoming as well as out.

There was a option to set part or full detail so you were able to see the details for the received/sent messages, #'s, time, ect.

Searched but did not come up with anything close.

Thanks

s-one

Reaction score
Yea no prob, unfortunately I've never used PhoneLog and haven't also seen anything in the Market like such.