Those using the 2x battery app

CJLee89

Reaction score
How long does it take your phone to reconnect to data once you unlock your screen? Sometimes my phone takes up to 1-2 minutes.

wolstonc

Reaction score
I switched to juice defender

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

proangler

Reaction score
mine just like just now took about 2 seconds but some times a few seconds longer depending on locations.

OP
C

CJLee89

Reaction score
I might have to test the app when I am in a good location for service. At my house the signal is pretty crappy; 1 to 2 bars of 3g max! :angry:

rtb

Reaction score
I have a problem with this app. Sometimes when I switch the screen on it takes forever
to get the connection back. I have to turn 2x battery off and restart the phone. This is
Ridiculous! Is juice defender any better? I need the connection back immediately and I'm
In a 4g area!

SniperDroid

Reaction score
I switched to juice defender

I had the two minute problem with Juice Defender so I dumped it when I moved to AOKP21 and Lean Kernel. I get all day with lots of phone calls and moderate web use. Nothing is turned off, everything is running.

Reaction score
I had JD and Tasker and I never was able to get them working as I expected. I had juice defender never give back my data connection and tasker is pretty intense for me. I am not a newb but I just tried a couple of tuts on how to set up tasker to turn off data so long as the screen is off but i never had them working.

Is the 'data connection doesnt com back asap' normal or should it always come back within a few seconds?

aqworldthunder

Darth Droid
Reaction score
I have juice defender

-AqworldThunder ;) ^…^ ¶.¶ *.* Thank me if i helped please!