Few thing I need to do.

luckybadback

Reaction score
I picked up the extended battery and followed the letting it drain completely and charging while my phone is off and get over 30 hours with regular usage and about half of that if gaming heavily so it does work. You just have to time it right or run down your battery before charging. Also make sure it is 100 percent charged, most of the time if you leave it charging a couple he's past full you will get either 99% or 100%, I find if it reads 99% shut it off charge for five ten mins so you start at 100%. It seems to make a difference or could be a fluke. Good luck!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
S

skyshadow

Reaction score
I picked up the extended battery and followed the letting it drain completely and charging while my phone is off and get over 30 hours with regular usage and about half of that if gaming heavily so it does work. You just have to time it right or run down your battery before charging. Also make sure it is 100 percent charged, most of the time if you leave it charging a couple he's past full you will get either 99% or 100%, I find if it reads 99% shut it off charge for five ten mins so you start at 100%. It seems to make a difference or could be a fluke. Good luck!

I would really like to know what battery you have. I'm lucky to get eight hours with the screen on for one and a half

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score

Yeah right...you must have a 4000mah battery :)

OP
S

skyshadow

Reaction score
So what's average battery life time on the stock battery including time the screen is on?

luckybadback

Reaction score
I was only getting between 5.5 to 7 hours with average use. Only about 4 hours heavy gaming. And finally around 10 hours with use only for phone calls. I was not using the draining suggestion and only used the stock battery for about five days since I bought the extended battery with the phone. As I finish this I just checked my battery and I am at 43% with 14hrs and 10 mins usage. I have used the phone quite a bit for games and music on this charge. I also have changed my wifi setting to static IP and have had no wifi issues. I know it is off topic but I read that suggestion somewhere and figured it was worth a shot. I am considering going static with my other network devices and will go into my router to exclude a range from the DHCP Server to avoid duplicate IPs on the network. Cheers...