this is crap!

beachdaze75

Reaction score
U know, I have posted threads on here several times and I never get help! Do yall just pick the ones u want to help? I thought if u posted on here, u could get help, but obviously yall don't know how to handle real problems! This forum is **** and I'm not losing anything by leaving it! Thanks for nothing ****tards!

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Sometimes post get missed or nobody knows the answer at the time. Surely you were'nt being ignored. What do you need help with?

Last edited:
Reactions: CJM

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
First we apologize if we missed a thread ...there are plenty helpful people here and we can't always see every post or thread ...you can simply bump up the thread by posting in it again ...I will ignore your language as I feel you were frustratrd and posted with some words you didn't mean ..

I'm thinking this thread is the one you are talking about ..

I have updated my phone to 4.4.2 and rooted my phone with towelroot ,but now safestrap will not work! I have the latest version of SS and when I click on it, it tells me "unfortunately SS has stopped". I really need some help with this...please please please help me!

Okay what carrier is your phone ? What recovery are you on ? What version of SS?

M8 tap'd

Reactions: CJM