howdy

Comrade General

Reaction score
Hi I just registered here because I got a Motorola Milestone (Droid) a few days ago and are having a few problems with it. Ill try and find the appropriate place to make a thread for it.

But hopefully yall can help me

OP
C

Comrade General

Reaction score
oh thanks. Forum is looking nice too.

Well im not sure if it is r not somebody with a Droid could do one thing, as for the other idk

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
you can just ask here :) i consider myself an android guru lol (if i cant answer it please dont think any less of me haha)

OP
C

Comrade General

Reaction score
haha ok thanks.

1. After I imported all my contacts from my sim card they were all listed as last name first, is there anyway to make it first name first? Someone with a Droid had the option of to display it that way.

2. My picture messaging isnt working. If I try to send a pic it justs sits there with the red timer thing but never sends. I cant get them either. It will show up to download but If I click it it says its downloading but it never does anything. I am using AT&T if that helps.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
for the first one id sync to gmail then try to do it in there.

second one sounds like a data problem with ATT (which i dont have) - can you go on the internet at all??

OP
C

Comrade General

Reaction score
hmm.

Yeah on wifi, I dont have a data plan so I couldnt use the 2g or watever even if I wanted to.