1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Howdy

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by JRT, Aug 1, 2011.

1. JRT

JRT New Member

Howdy,
    I grabbed a Photon 4G yesterday and all I can say is I love this phone!
    It was between the GS2 and the Photon and since there is no real word on when the GS2 is coming out I bit the bullet on the Moto.

I had a company BB for 5 years and have been wanting a Droid phone for a long time...this thing is so much better then any BB for sure!

Anyways,
    Just getting registered here and over at the SprintDroids forum to say hello.

Laters
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2011
  2. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

Welcome to the forum. Ur welcome to hang around if u want.
  3. JRT

JRT New Member

Thanks man! :)
  4. BenLand150

BenLand150 Premium Member Premium Member

Welcome to the forum! Any questions, just ask.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums
  5. bendystrawboy

bendystrawboy New Member

i wish i could trust the opinion of a bb convert....but seriously go from a bb to a casio android phone and you'd love it :)

ANYWHO enjoy having a real smartphone! hows that battery life on wimax?
  6. JRT

JRT New Member

^^LOL, I hear ya. I had a BB for so long because the company paid for it. I wanted a Android phone for so long, but couldn't bring myself to pay for it until I left the company.

I'm not really sure about the battery life yet, I have spend too much time playing with the phone and have to charge it many times LOL! :)

For the most part I have left it off and connected to Wifi at home, but when I am out I will kick on 4G and it seems to do ok. Sprint's 4G speed is definitely not as good as LTE, I am getting about 4Mbps. But, I can't complain for $80/m with unlimited data and nearly unlimited voice, it is $30/m cheaper then Verizon and the coverage is good.

Thanks guys.
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2011