this is crap!

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Note 3' started by beachdaze75, Jul 1, 2014.

1. beachdaze75

beachdaze75 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    U know, I have posted threads on here several times and I never get help! Do yall just pick the ones u want to help? I thought if u posted on here, u could get help, but obviously yall don't know how to handle real problems! This forum is **** and I'm not losing anything by leaving it! Thanks for nothing ****tards!

2. Shadez

Shadez Super Mod/News Team
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +208
    Current Phone Model:
    HTC One M8
    Twitter:
    @Shadez69
    Sometimes post get missed or nobody knows the answer at the time. Surely you were'nt being ignored. What do you need help with?

#2 Shadez, Jul 1, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  3. bkdodger

bkdodger Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Ratings:
    +4,288
    Current Phone Model:
    Nexus 6
    First we apologize if we missed a thread ...there are plenty helpful people here and we can't always see every post or thread ...you can simply bump up the thread by posting in it again ...I will ignore your language as I feel you were frustratrd and posted with some words you didn't mean ..

I'm thinking this thread is the one you are talking about ..

I have updated my phone to 4.4.2 and rooted my phone with towelroot ,but now safestrap will not work! I have the latest version of SS and when I click on it, it tells me "unfortunately SS has stopped". I really need some help with this...please please please help me!

Okay what carrier is your phone ? What recovery are you on ? What version of SS?

M8 tap'd

• Like Like x 1