They gave me a FREE UPGRADE

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Nexus' started by AdamDX, Dec 15, 2011.

1. AdamDX

AdamDX Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So I go into the verizon store and ask for the nexus. They call my name. They let me know I don't have an upgrade available and I can't buy it for the retail price on launch day. 2 months ago I upgraded to the bionic. They asked me if I would like to add a second line. I said no. They asked if I wanted home phone service I said no. I said so I can't get it? They said "well...your total is $329.xx and you're going to have to get this holster and car charger as well for $10 instead of the $50 its priced at" so I got it with a two year contract even though I just upgraded 2 months ago they said their system was not suppose to let me do it but IT DID. I'm a very satisfied customer and am loving the gnex so far..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

#1 AdamDX, Dec 15, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2011
  2. BlackHoleSlam

BlackHoleSlam Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Lucky bastard i am probably picking mine up after christmas

3. BOA

BOA Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Are you serious? Man I also just upgraded when the Bionic came out so I can't upgrade. I wonder if I can try and see what happens. probably won't work for me but then again what's the harm right?

4. jkaod

jkaod Gold Member

Ratings:
    +403
    Dude. Go to Vegas right now with lots of cash. Pick any game you want, with that kind of luck you'll be a rich man. Good deal. Happy for you.