They gave me a FREE UPGRADE

AdamDX

Reaction score
So I go into the verizon store and ask for the nexus. They call my name. They let me know I don't have an upgrade available and I can't buy it for the retail price on launch day. 2 months ago I upgraded to the bionic. They asked me if I would like to add a second line. I said no. They asked if I wanted home phone service I said no. I said so I can't get it? They said "well...your total is $329.xx and you're going to have to get this holster and car charger as well for $10 instead of the $50 its priced at" so I got it with a two year contract even though I just upgraded 2 months ago they said their system was not suppose to let me do it but IT DID. I'm a very satisfied customer and am loving the gnex so far..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Last edited:

BOA

Reaction score
Are you serious? Man I also just upgraded when the Bionic came out so I can't upgrade. I wonder if I can try and see what happens. probably won't work for me but then again what's the harm right?

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
So I go into the verizon store and ask for the nexus. They call my name. They let me know I don't have an upgrade available and I can't buy it for the retail price on launch day. 2 months ago I upgraded to the bionic. They asked me if I would like to add a second line. I said no. They asked if I wanted home phone service I said no. I said so I can't get it? They said "well...your total is $329.xx and you're going to have to get this holster and car charger as well for $10 instead of the $50 its priced at" so I got it with a two year contract even though I just upgraded 2 months ago they said their system was not suppose to let me do it but IT DID. I'm a very satisfied customer and am loving the gnex so far..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Dude. Go to Vegas right now with lots of cash. Pick any game you want, with that kind of luck you'll be a rich man. Good deal. Happy for you.