Ordering A Nexus Today

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
Hey all it seems like i have a bricked thunderbolt, i enjoyed it for the time I had it but the phone just died somehow this morning. So with that said I am upgrading to the galaxy nexus from vzw for 50 bucks. The deal seems too good to pass up for the price, and the specs of the phone. Any opinions on the phone anyone would like to share

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Dont get it,get you an Iphone and help Apple take over the World :p.Thats the only joke that will be told on this forum today :biggrin:.Seriously,Awesome deal.Im just hatin on you,cos I didnt get mine for 50.Add 250 more,then we'll accept you n da club.Dont tell dezy I wrote this :D

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
I love the Nexus to bits! Still in the honeymoon stage after 8 months. Now that says something! DancingNexus

map11586

Reaction score
You can get the nexus at Best Buy for free if you have an upgrade available. Just took back my Dinc 4G and got one today

OP
jared845

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
You can get the nexus at Best Buy for free if you have an upgrade available. Just took back my Dinc 4G and got one today

I had to get it from vzw because my tb was bricked, and then they moved up my upgrade date so I was able to only get it from vz so not so bad its a cpo phone for 50 bucks with a full warranty, not so bad

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
I had to get it from vzw because my tb was bricked, and then they moved up my upgrade date so I was able to only get it from vz so not so bad its a cpo phone for 50 bucks with a full warranty, not so bad

So what yer saying is that fate brought you to us? :p

OP
jared845

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
Dont get it,get you an Iphone and help Apple take over the World :p.Thats the only joke that will be told on this forum today :biggrin:.Seriously,Awesome deal.Im just hatin on you,cos I didnt get mine for 50.Add 250 more,then we'll accept you n da club.Dont tell dezy I wrote this :D

ok if you except paypal ill send u this difference. and then i can be accepted !

OP
jared845

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
So what yer saying is that fate brought you to us? :p

call it what it is....but one thing i dont think ill be doing is rooting this as i did my tb which i thought caused this whole issue...the thunderbotl doesnt even power up which i don t get at all to be honest. I rooted that about 6 months ago and now its all (screwed) up

OP
jared845

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
so one concern i had also was all my previous phones had the 8 megapixel camera and now i am going to this phone having a 5 mega pixel camera, any thoughts on the camera on this phone as i am loosing 3 mega pixels on this phone compared to my previous phones. thanks all

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
so one concern i had also was all my previous phones had the 8 megapixel camera and now i am going to this phone having a 5 mega pixel camera, any thoughts on the camera on this phone as i am loosing 3 mega pixels on this phone compared to my previous phones. thanks all
Somebody plz explain the pixels,I'm too tired.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C

Well crap, looks like your billboard sized prints days are gone!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Congrats on the sweet deal and joining Team Nexus!! Still loving mine after 7 months :)

Well crap, looks like your billboard sized prints days are gone!

What he's saying is megapixels don't matter much unless you intend on getting the pics blown up.

"Don't Panic!"
Tapatalk 2_GNEX

OP
jared845

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
congrats on the sweet deal and joining team nexus!! Still loving mine after 7 months :)

what he's saying is megapixels don't matter much unless you intend on getting the pics blown up.

"don't panic!"
tapatalk 2_gnex

perfect thanks for the info.....