Got my Nexus on!

Badbird2000

Reaction score
Well went to one Verizon store today to try and use my upgrade discount. Turns out I was one week away from my $50 credit. Frustrated I drove home Nexuses-less. Went to a different store non corporate store and the salesman called and tried to move my upgrade up one week. I was walking to my truck and he followed me out..hey come back in..let me try something else. He took $50 off the price for me right there.. said it was dumb for me to wait one week...so I am loving this thing! And will go back to this salesman when my wife upgrades. Pretty amazed he worked it out so I could get it today..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Woot! Congrats on the upgrade!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Very nice. Congrats and enjoy!! DancingNexus

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Good choice for an upgrade. Welcome to the club:D

imreddy

Reaction score
Welcome to the club. I love this phone. I had a Bionic for 13 days and I exchange it for the Nexus and am glad that I did!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
Great news. I tried using the $100 dollar off 3G to 4G upgrade when I got mine (Midwest only promotion and I'm in Georgia but I tried it anyway). I was told several times it didn't matter and it would work. Well, 3 hours later I'm so frustrated because they can't figure it out. So I call customer service. They instead, took $30 per month off my bill for 12 months. So instead of saving $100, I saved $360. Just have to find that right people.

Congrats on the upgrade to Verizon's best phone. :biggrin: