Theming question

jrod2183

Reaction score
I noticed on the wiki page for this rom, it has instructions for changing some of the color values with certain themes. My question is is there anyplace we can find a list of colors and their corresponding values? Was thinking of mixing and matching a bit with Luna but not sure about values for other colors. Thanks.

wingdo

Reaction score
Just as a side note, for Droid / Spare Parts, you need to have an FF before whatever Hex numbers are listed in the above link. i.e. black is #000000, but on the droid you would use #FF000000

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
you could also just slide your finger around the ring until you find the right color :)

Se7enLC

Reaction score
Just as a side note, for Droid / Spare Parts, you need to have an FF before whatever Hex numbers are listed in the above link. i.e. black is #000000, but on the droid you would use #FF000000

Details for anyone curious:

RGBA color space - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

First two hex digits are the Alpha level (00 is completely transparent, FF is completely solid)
Next two are the Red (00 is no red, FF is full red)
Then Green (00 = no green, FF is full green)
Then Blue (00 = no blue, FF is full blue)

Obviously changing the alpha level for text colors is not a good idea, since it either won't work or you'll have transparent text, neither of which is a good idea.