Themes for SSX??

Droid74

Reaction score
I installed SSX last night and played with it a bit and like it...and will likely spend some time playing with it this weekend. I was wondering if we could either get some guidance (ChevyNo1) on which Themes will and wont work on your ROM, or for people to start posting what they have tried and what works.
Thanks

randyb69

Reaction score
Yes you can. I was running Rubix 1.6 and tried to install it, "no service" issue. Ssx u can use black glass. I am right now. You will want the deodexed version.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
Droid74

Droid74

Reaction score
Come on y'all...I know someone has some input about themes for SSX!!

randyb69

Reaction score
I said yes u can install the deodexed blackglass.

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score

I think he's looking for more variety than just the 928 BGX Theme. And no 74, I'm not sure yet, sorry.

I haven't tried a different ROM cause I'm still having no issues with rubiX.

c]=[k(V)8's Droid X Tapatalk

OP
Droid74

Droid74

Reaction score

really...I didn't see the between my 2 posts...seriously

To clarify...anyone ELSE try anything or know what themes can be used...any input chevy?

cjriddle22

Reaction score
Ok, so I put the 928 Black Glass over Chevy's SSX 1.0 ROM. Maybe I am confused, but I thought applying the theme did not mess with the ROM itself (it added 3G Hotspot back, and a few other Bloat apps). Now when I try to access Chevy No1 Tools (to get rid of the bloat) it gives me an error saying that it can only be used on Simply Stunning ROMS. Don't get me wrong, I like the way Black Glass looks, I just don't really see the point of installing it over Chevy's awesomeness.

ColdSteele

Reaction score

I think he's looking for more variety than just the 928 BGX Theme. And no 74, I'm not sure yet, sorry.

I haven't tried a different ROM cause I'm still having no issues with rubiX.

c]=[k(V)8's Droid X Tapatalk

How did you get 928 black glass "bloatless"?

NattyBee

Reaction score
Ok, so I put the 928 Black Glass over Chevy's SSX 1.0 ROM. Maybe I am confused, but I thought applying the theme did not mess with the ROM itself (it added 3G Hotspot back, and a few other Bloat apps). Now when I try to access Chevy No1 Tools (to get rid of the bloat) it gives me an error saying that it can only be used on Simply Stunning ROMS. Don't get me wrong, I like the way Black Glass looks, I just don't really see the point of installing it over Chevy's awesomeness.
I read somewhere Chevy posted a way to fix this...check in the Halloween Special thread...I don't recall offhand...I usually don't theme over SS because I like it the way it is...the only thing I'm missing is the 10% battery icons...

cjriddle22

Reaction score
I read somewhere Chevy posted a way to fix this...check in the Halloween Special thread...I don't recall offhand...I usually don't theme over SS because I like it the way it is...the only thing I'm missing is the 10% battery icons...

Thanks for the help. Yeah I read how to fix it over on the main SSX forum right after I posted over here. It had to do with copying chevys build.prop over the Black Glass build.prop. Not sure why a theme was messing with the build.prop, but that seemed to work. I usually wouldn't add a theme over SSX either, but I was bored and you know how that goes, needless to say, I just restored my backup of SSX and I couldn't be happier.