Themes For ApeX 1.4.x (2/21/11)

devortex

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I've seen someone's screenshots of the watermarked theme with a the battery icon but blue. What is the way that they probably did that???

They charged their battery LOL. It changes colors depending on remaining battery. I think:
100 - 70 = blue
60 - 30 = yellow
20 - 0 = red

gudziel1482

Reaction score
I've seen someone's screenshots of the watermarked theme with a the battery icon but blue. What is the way that they probably did that???

They charged their battery LOL. It changes colors depending on remaining battery. I think:
100 - 70 = blue
60 - 30 = yellow
20 - 0 = red

lol.... i may be dumb but not that dumb.....

I currently have mine fully charged and it is 100% at green. As it goes down it travels from Green to Red (I believe, it rarely gets that low). But I know what follows green is yellow/orange.... so one can only imagine red follows.

devortex

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

100 - 70 = blue
60 - 30 = yellow
20 - 0 = red

I currently have mine fully charged and it is 100% at green. As it goes down it travels from Green to Red (I believe, it rarely gets that low). But I know what follows green is yellow/orange.... so one can only imagine red follows.

hmm, sorry about that. I guess it must be blue on another port from a different rom. I don't remember which one though...

gudziel1482

Reaction score
100 - 70 = blue
60 - 30 = yellow
20 - 0 = red

hmm, sorry about that. I guess it must be blue on another port from a different rom. I don't remember which one though...

It's cool, no biggie. Thanks though for the suggestion. Any input is good input! :D

AthruZ79

Reaction score
I'm a newbie here.. I just put the Aqua theme on my sd card.. What do I do from here to get it installed? :icon_eek:

asaunders

Reaction score
I'm a newbie here.. I just put the Aqua theme on my sd card.. What do I do from here to get it installed? :icon_eek:

First you will have to boot into recovery. when you get to that screen, use your volume rover to move to "install .zip from sd card" then from there you should be able to use the rocker again to locate the theme. Use your camera button to select it, naviate to yes and then reboot.

chazall1

Reaction score
I find it hard to Leave ApeX. I love the BWC Theme with 1.4.1. No problems at all. Thanks Fab, PLEASE!! Keep up the exceptional work and dedication to your outstanding effort.

Thanks

B-RAN

Reaction score
Are there any mirrors out there for watermark'd? I continue to get unsuccessful downloads on here as well as androidforums. Thoughts?

samgovol

Reaction score
i have loaded two different roms (water mark'd and revo), love the way they look, but i end up going back to plain apex 1.4.1 b/c i get duplicate messages on all texts. I have unchecked the notifications in text messaging and installed blur messaging suite. Anyways, any information would be great. thanks

ShotgunSam

Reaction score
i have loaded two different roms (water mark'd and revo), love the way they look, but i end up going back to plain apex 1.4.1 b/c i get duplicate messages on all texts. I have unchecked the notifications in text messaging and installed blur messaging suite. Anyways, any information would be great. thanks

I got this too with Apex 1.3 & the Orange Theme. I just updated to the new Apex but haven't settled on a theme yet. I was hoping Orange theme would be there for 1.4.

I would get the notifications from both handcent & the default txt msg even though default notifications were turned off and I would duplicate messages on Handcent and the default messaging app.

Do the 1.3 Themes work with 1.4?

jdm627

Reaction score
Installed one off this themes and I want to removed and try installing other from first post. I have to reinstall the rom or how wipe it and change the theme clean with out problems?

Bigfeet18

Reaction score
aqua theme

I really like the aqua theme and the way it looks on page1 of this forum. I have downloaded the theme and cannot figure out how to setup my screen to look like that.

I have downloaded the simple icons zip, launcher pro, beautiful widgets and the aqua theme.

Please Help