Themes For ApeX 1.4.x (2/21/11)

xraymo3

Reaction score
Revolution Blu

I installed the Revolution Blu theme and I keep getting a Gmail app error, force close.
Any Ideas? It is super annoying

asaunders

Reaction score
I downloaded the Revolution Apex 1_2 last week. It's a sick theme but it keeps force closing my GMail. Any ideas? Thankx

senfoo

Reaction score
thirdeye theme?

:icon_eek: any chance of porting over the thirdeye theme to apex? :icon_eek:

Brav1111

Reaction score
I just completed porting over the Gingerbread Blue version from Liberty 1.5. I just need to double check with the themer and probably get Fab to host the downloads for me.

I have a version with the normal bar battery and new circle battery.

SRVBluesman

Reaction score
I just completed porting over the Gingerbread Blue version from Liberty 1.5. I just need to double check with the themer and probably get Fab to host the downloads for me.

I have a version with the normal bar battery and new circle battery.

Awesome! I've been wanting some alternate colors of the Gingerbread Themes from Liberty. Can't wait for you to release it. Any plans for a red version? I posted in this forum awhile ago asking for a red GB theme. I know a few others who would love to see this on Apex.

Regardless. Can't wait to see the work.

teknotronik

Reaction score
What a great rom!

184687_1767147451460_1022377285_2028944_5250000_n.jpg

Droid_Boi86

Reaction score
I installed the Revolution Blu theme and I keep getting a Gmail app error, force close.
Any Ideas? It is super annoying

well, this happens when you don't uninstall updates or uninstall apps(market, gmail, and google search) do this, only when it's available....

...do this and re-install the theme....

try this and get back at me...

asaunders

Reaction score
OK DANGIT ENOUGH!!! LOL I'm going to have a meltdown with all of the sickness of these themes...lol Questions: For the Aqua (which I downloaded yesterday) how do I get the text for the shortcuts and bar at the bottom.

gudziel1482

Reaction score
OK DANGIT ENOUGH!!! LOL I'm going to have a meltdown with all of the sickness of these themes...lol Questions: For the Aqua (which I downloaded yesterday) how do I get the text for the shortcuts and bar at the bottom.

Where can I find the text icons used in the dock for WaterMarkd?

The text icons are one of the icon packs that were mentioned earlier. I forget what it is and I'm sorry I'm not much help, but I vaguely remember that pack being mentioned around this thread or related Apex thread.

The bar would be a customizable bar theme found under ADW dockbar settings. That actual circle theme might be included with the text icon pack for ADW.

Again, sorry I'm not much help.

gudziel1482

Reaction score
I've seen someone's screenshots of the watermarked theme with a the battery icon but blue. What is the way that they probably did that???