Themes For ApeX 1.4.x (2/21/11)

Discussion in 'Droid X Roms' started by Fabolous, Dec 3, 2010.

1. XDRDX

XDRDX Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I opened both with 7zip and extracted/dragged out the images into folders from the drawables-hdpi I then compared which images I wanted to replace to the original framework inside of 7zip and made sure the names were correct. Then trial and error. Do not zipalign or re-sign it either.

2. kramerica

kramerica Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Watermark'd Battery Numbers

Is there an "easy" way to remove the numbers from the battery icon on this theme? Can you replace the battery icon's without the text in the framework?

If so, does anyone know if there are Watermark'd themes with battery icons without the text (percentage)?

UPDATE: I was able to take icons from droidpirate.com (thank you Justin) and modify them to this theme using Ninjamorph. I did leave the text on the 10 and 5 percent battery icons as a "visual" for the emergency of low battery. If anyone wants them, let me know.

3. 3a4yI7aTiY

3a4yI7aTiY New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have that problem when I installed a SuperGB theme for GummyJar on apex 1.3.1. Can anyone port that theme to apex Rom?

4. PACanesFan

PACanesFan Member

Ratings:
    +0
    ^ I did manage to get my theme to boot. It had the proper icons, but a lot of the text wasn't the right color and blended into the background. I think that may involve editing XML files, which I am totally clueless.

And not to mention my mother bought a Fascinate. If I want to see the Galaxy theme, I can go over and visit. Lol.

5. droidxchat

droidxchat Member

Ratings:
    +0
    hey guys, I've been overseas for the past 20 days with no laptop or data connection of any kind (crazy huh?)

i just got back, and am switching to liberty rom so i won't be providing support for any of my apex mods. sorry i never got around to finishing the tron port.

if anyone wants, feel free to edit any of my mods over here, sorry again

6. IamMark

IamMark New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello all. Absolute total newb here. I recently rooted and installed ApeX 1.3.1 for my Droid X, and today I installed the NexTheme theme. However, my launcher icon (between the phone and browser icons) does not look like what it does in the screenshot on the first page of this thread. Is that launcher icon supposed to be part of NexTheme, or do I have to get it installed by some other means?

Thanks!

7. Rami98

Rami98 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Is there the linear theme or at least the font for it for apex. I loved its clean font but I disliked liberty so I went back to apex. I would like the font from that theme please. And also I would like a link to the stock droid x keyboard with the red highlights for 2.2 because I can't find it except for 2.1 which makes it look all screwed up.
    Help would be appreciated
    thanks.

8. SRVBluesman

SRVBluesman New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone interested in porting a FULL Red GB theme? Thank you XDRDX for your Framework, but I'd love a full Red GB theme (Gmail-Screen Lock-Volume-Browser Indicator are most important). I've done some searching and there seems to be an interest if someone wants to port it--it also could be something else other than GB--RevolutionRED would be sweet.

#224 SRVBluesman, Jan 27, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2011
  9. bhavlo

bhavlo New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    If I install a new theme, does it clear my home screen(s) setup?

10. wildride89

wildride89 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Can I install watermarkd over revolution theme? Do I need to wipe cache/data each time?

11. wildride89

wildride89 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone have a link to watermarkd? The link on the first page is broken

12. bhavlo

bhavlo New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have been running Apex on my Droid X with just the stock theme for about a month. I uninstall-ed apps I don't use and overall I have been happy with everything. The other day I saw the ApeX_Watermarkd.zip theme and thought I would venture into themes. I installed it (without wiping data), I love the look and feel except I started getting double txt messages and also noticed I had several apps that I had removed are now back.

Can anyone tell me if this is normal or did I install the theme incorrectly?

Search tags for this page
apex android
apex android themes

apex rom themes

apex theme
apex themes android
apex themes download
apex themes for droid
apex themes full rar
themes android 2.3
themes para android 2.3