[Themed Rom] Crimson Angel v0.6.2

OP
clouse2013

clouse2013

Reaction score
Cool will do. OH and updated to the red text... all those "keyy" changes that you have been so thorough with almost gave me wood lol jk but ****n dope brO keep up the gd work and ill be awaiting my BlUAck version ;P. BluAck.... yea I like that java sorry its kinda cloudy in here alot of thc in the air cough cough.

Haha nice(talking about the thc). Glad u like the updates tho. A few small changes left and it will be complete. Ill work on the blue one for ya too. U thinking a darker blue or a lighter blue? And it may take a bit. I'm taking the infinite chaos theme by es0tericcha0s and making it red so this one may take a bit.

Sent from my Crimsoned Angelic Droid 2 Global

kcdub0184

Reaction score
Yea I was thinking a darker... well along the lines of this screenshot below. Understandable, ( may be awhile until get to it) im in no rush just keep it in mind just whenever u get around to it. Ill have my neighbor/my personal sex slave give u a" hummer" or smthing for ur troubles nxt time ur in AZ lol. "Hummer" is slang lol.

That pic was in screenshots from today and is the blue I would like.

Last edited:
OP
clouse2013

clouse2013

Reaction score
Yea I was thinking a darker... well along the lines of this screenshot below. Understandable, ( may be awhile until get to it) im in no rush just keep it in mind just whenever u get around to it. Ill have my neighbor/my personal sex slave give u a" hummer" or smthing for ur troubles nxt time ur in AZ lol. "Hummer" is slang lol.

I think I can do that. May use that wallpaper as the default. Or if u find one u like pm me and ill include it. Let's call it AquaAngel.

Sent from my Crimsoned Angelic Droid 2 Global

kcdub0184

Reaction score

I think I can do that. May use that wallpaper as the default. Or if u find one u like pm me and ill include it. Let's call it AquaAngel.

Sent from my Crimsoned Angelic Droid 2 Global[/QU

Yea that's dope and I will find a wallpaper for it for sure! And throughout the process if there is anything ivan do just give me a shout. Ill pm u when I find one. ...

OP
clouse2013

clouse2013

Reaction score

Sent from my Crimsoned Angelic Droid 2 Global[/QU

Yea that's dope and I will find a wallpaper for it for sure! And throughout the process if there is anything ivan do just give me a shout. Ill pm u when I find one. ...

sounds good. Will get to work soon. As soon as i fix my damn computer. Crashed and had to do a factory reset. And i have a final tomorrow. Gonna be a hectic week.

kcdub0184

Reaction score
That's a BIAATCH bro! Handle business/school first and but ill be lookn for wallpaper and shoot you any other potential mods.

OP
clouse2013

clouse2013

Reaction score
Another update is up. Just added a themed keyboard. Keyboard was made by jayR83 so thanks to him for that one.