[Themed Rom] Crimson Angel v0.6.2

OP
clouse2013

clouse2013

Reaction score
I just flashed this rom hoping to have the icon set and clock widget but then I saw your post lol. If you could include them in the rom that would be sweet.

Yeah i will be working on some more stuff here soon. I just wanted to get it released and get some feedback before i wasted a lot of time on it. I will be updating but this week will be rough because i have classes and exams next week. I will update frequently tho.

Thanks Swirly and ^ on the feedback.

Joshmichael91

Reaction score
Running nicely for me. The absolute only problem I have so far is the notification text color.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
clouse2013

clouse2013

Reaction score
Running nicely for me. The absolute only problem I have so far is the notification text color.

Glad you like it. I'm looking into that problem so hopefully I can get that fixed

Sent from my Angelic Droid 2 Global

keolawills

Reaction score
Nice work. Whered you get the liberty signal icons? Ive been looking for a white set forever.

sent from a constantly evolving Angel

OP
clouse2013

clouse2013

Reaction score
Nice work. Whered you get the liberty signal icons? Ive been looking for a white set forever.

Found them at droidpirate.com just type in honeycomb signal, they should be easy to find.

keolawills

Reaction score

Found them at droidpirate.com just type in honeycomb signal, they should be easy to find.

I could only find light blue, did you edt the .pngs yourself to change the color? Or am i just blind(most likely...)?

Edit: i found grey, looks like i have to edit the .pngs...

Last edited:
OP
clouse2013

clouse2013

Reaction score

I could only find light blue, did you edt the .pngs yourself to change the color? Or am i just blind(most likely...)?

I had to change the color myself

Sent from my Crimsoned Angelic Droid 2 Global

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Very good clouse! Think this is going to be my new daily use until I get a black/blue theme sorted out.

One thing I've noticed that I don't like that is that it doesn't have 10% battery icons. Minor, but still annoying to me lol

Sent from an Angelic D2G

Last edited:
OP
clouse2013

clouse2013

Reaction score
Very good clouse! Think this is going to be my new daily use until I get a black/blue theme sorted out.

One thing I've noticed that I don't like that is that it doesn't have 10% battery icons. Minor, but still annoying to me lol

Sent from an Angelic D2G

I can probably make the icons 10 percent. Ill probably do that today. Glad u like the theme too. If u know how to make that running text in the notification bar white lemme know too. Thanks angel

Edit: I looked in the framework folder and the battery icons are in 10% increments. Anyone know how to make them like that in the theme then. Could i have to change the xml?

Last edited:

keolawills

Reaction score

Sent from an Angelic D2G

I can probably make the icons 10 percent. Ill probably do that today. Glad u like the theme too. If u know how to make that running text in the notification bar white lemme know too. Thanks angel

Edit: I looked in the framework folder and the battery icons are in 10% increments. Anyone know how to make them like that in the theme then. Could i have to change the xml?

I have the .xmls to make the 10% batt work, let me know if you need them and i can send em to you.(unless you know where to get em)

slimpirudude

Reaction score
This looks nice! Loving all these themes for angelroms!! Red and black babyyyy dancedroid

And I agree with everyone else, loving it so far, hopefully can include the icons and such in updates. And only complaint...still when get a text can't see its content at top notification bar. Hopefully can find fix for that asap!

overall good job, finally someone brought red into the mix ;)

Sent from my angellic DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

slimpirudude

Reaction score
Up and running! Loving it*

Swirly, what's good. What launcher u runnin that looks like htc stock? Id like to try that out

OP
clouse2013

clouse2013

Reaction score
Update: Now have 10% battery icons working. Its the same download so that problem is fixed. Any other issues anyone else has let me know.