Themed apps??

MrSinister1

Reaction score
I had the incognito red blurred version recently installed and today I flashed back to 928Droid Black Glass theme and I did a wipe data/cache twice and two apps google voice and pandora are still themed icognito, what can I do to fix this? Can I uninstall my versions using regular uninstall methods or titanium backup and re-download from the market or what is the best way to go about this. The reason I ask is because both apps have an update in the market and when I try to update it downloads then says install failed and I know this is because they're themed so I'm not sure what to do from here. Any help would be appreciated thanks in advance.

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
I had the incognito red blurred version recently installed and today I flashed back to 928Droid Black Glass theme and I did a wipe data/cache twice and two apps google voice and pandora are still themed icognito, what can I do to fix this? Can I uninstall my versions using regular uninstall methods or titanium backup and re-download from the market or what is the best way to go about this. The reason I ask is because both apps have an update in the market and when I try to update it downloads then says install failed and I know this is because they're themed so I'm not sure what to do from here. Any help would be appreciated thanks in advance.

So you want 928Droid BGX Theme and no red theme left right? Do you have a nandroid backup from the very start before theming? I know its a pain but I would run the update.zip of your backup and start fresh with whatever theme you want.

And as for Market updates...I didn't restore the Market apps through Titanium BU. I updated myself after I did a wipe data/cache and put on my ROM. I put ROM on, let market update my apps and install them. Then I put 928BGX Theme on. I only use Titanium for extra backup and to freeze bloatware and apps I don't want running.

So....minus the ROM for you that's how I would do it. JMO:)