Themed apps??

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by MrSinister1, Oct 24, 2010.

1. MrSinister1

MrSinister1 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I had the incognito red blurred version recently installed and today I flashed back to 928Droid Black Glass theme and I did a wipe data/cache twice and two apps google voice and pandora are still themed icognito, what can I do to fix this? Can I uninstall my versions using regular uninstall methods or titanium backup and re-download from the market or what is the best way to go about this. The reason I ask is because both apps have an update in the market and when I try to update it downloads then says install failed and I know this is because they're themed so I'm not sure what to do from here. Any help would be appreciated thanks in advance.

2. chkmate

chkmate Silver Member

Ratings:
    +0
    So you want 928Droid BGX Theme and no red theme left right? Do you have a nandroid backup from the very start before theming? I know its a pain but I would run the update.zip of your backup and start fresh with whatever theme you want.

And as for Market updates...I didn't restore the Market apps through Titanium BU. I updated myself after I did a wipe data/cache and put on my ROM. I put ROM on, let market update my apps and install them. Then I put 928BGX Theme on. I only use Titanium for extra backup and to freeze bloatware and apps I don't want running.

So....minus the ROM for you that's how I would do it. JMO:)

Search tags for this page

droid x theme apps