[THEME] Yellow Unlock Slider- Metamorph

Druuseph

Reaction score
I was getting a bit annoyed with the one little bit of green still left; The unlock key. So I decided to use Metamorph to change it, download that first and install through it.

NOTE: Only works in portrait, if anyone knows how to do it for landscape I would love it if you contacted me with it and I will roll it into this.
NOTE2: I only tested this on a Droid 2 but I see no reason why it won't work with the Droid X, regardless be sure to make a back up as I am not responsible for screw ups.

WzWJd.jpg

Metamorph

Download Theme Here

Also the wallpaper is a quick merge of a Liberty eagle and the default Droid 2 wallpaper, I figured I'd upload it for ****s and giggles.

OP
D

Druuseph

Reaction score
I was getting a bit annoyed with the one little bit of green still left; The unlock key. So I decided to use Metamorph to change it, download that first and install through it.

NOTE: Only works in portrait, if anyone knows how to do it for landscape I would love it if you contacted me with it and I will roll it into this.
NOTE2: I only tested this on a Droid 2 but I see no reason why it won't work with the Droid X, regardless be sure to make a back up as I am not responsible for screw ups.

WzWJd.jpg

Metamorph

Download Theme Here

Also the wallpaper is a quick merge of a Liberty eagle and the default Droid 2 wallpaper, I figured I'd upload it for ****s and giggles.