[Theme] UD 3.0 RC2 NexTheme

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This is a quick version of NexTheme for UD 3.0 RC2 for the Droid 1.

It's in an update.zip format and installs like any other update.zip

I know it's not as complete as the version I did for 2.5 but I'm going to be updating it more this week.

As always please make a backup first.

UD_3.0_RC2_NexTheme.zip

mcjonesy

Reaction score
Great work. I'm looking forward to the update.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Cdjones187

Reaction score
It's NexTheme, doesn't everyone know what that looks like by now?

Somewhat, but this is an in-complete theme. I would like to know what I'm flashing.

And have you ever tried to search for anything with DF search???? Almost impossible.

Instead of posting a witty reply, maybe a screenshot or a link?

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Somewhat, but this is an in-complete theme. I would like to know what I'm flashing.

And have you ever tried to search for anything with DF search???? Almost impossible.

Sorry for not posting screenshots, when I made the thread my wife was yelling for me to come spend time with her so I was in a rush.

But I never said it's in-complete, I said it's not AS complete as the version I did for 2.5, what I mean by that is there are a few new png's in Gingerbread that were not in Froyo that I hve not changed yet. This version is more complete than any of the old school ones. I will put up some screenshots tonight when I get home.

Here is a link to the UD 2.5 that has screenshots

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ultimatedroid/106121-theme-ud-2-5-nextheme.html

Last edited:

llt_droid

Reaction score
Would love to see Twisted for RC2 as well :)
Thanks for all your hard work.

Cdjones187

Reaction score

Sorry for not posting screenshots, when I made the thread my wife was yelling for me to come spend time with her so I was in a rush.

But I never said it's in-complete, I said it's not AS complete as the version I did for 2.5, what I mean by that is there are a few new png's in Gingerbread that were not in Froyo that I hve not changed yet. This version is more complete than any of the old school ones. I will put up some screenshots tonight when I get home.

Here is a link to the UD 2.5 that has screenshots

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ultimatedroid/106121-theme-ud-2-5-nextheme.html

No problem, I assumed there was a good reason for not posting screens. Thanks!

whats RC2?!

Release candidate 2 of UD3.0

Reaction score
First of all thank you so much for all your continued hard work. NexTheme has been my personal favorite theme since I like the clean look to it. Is there any chance you might port this over to Sourcery 2.0 by any chance? I see that Twisted Inception is available so I'm hoping your NexTheme might be ported as well. Thanks so much.

ZBoater

Reaction score
I'm about to take the 3.0 plunge. Thanks for keeping Nextheme alive. My phone just looks like garbage without it. :)

chipmunk

Reaction score
Any chance of seeing this on UD final?

OP
bp328i

bp328i

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Any chance of seeing this on UD final?

Yep,

Tonight after I get home from work...

Not sure how much longer I will be working on NexTheme for the Droid as I have pre-ordered the HTC Thunderbolt and my 14 year old daughter will be getting my Droid.