[THEME]TRON THEME for RubiX Focused 1.9.0

chefb

Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys....one more question how do you get the dial pad on the phone to look like that?

OP
R

RoLa

Reaction score
Yeah.. . The menu, home, and search, and back buttons

at first mine did not either but Coincidentally as I typed this, I was doing a backup thru RM and my phone rebooted and VOILA!!!! they lit up. I also think there might be a little delay on the keys lighting up as well..Either way, am not changing this theme unless Something EXTRA SPECTACULAR Drops...Btw Rola, Can you Theme Swype with this theme and maybe add a Gingerbread Themed Keyboard? I am absolutely Lovin this theme for sure..Its just Pure ELEGANCE(To piggy back of Kook a bit here)

Yeah I can do swype for you brah. I'm working on a G2 build but will get on it afterwords.

OP
R

RoLa

Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys....one more question how do you get the dial pad on the phone to look like that?

Are you saying yours isn't themed, Or are you just asking?

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Good looks ma dude. Are you comfortable with tranq3.6? I would love to donate to you to finagle this theme on it for me.

DROIDOLOGY, SCIENCE of a tru Smartphone w/Tapa

OP
R

RoLa

Reaction score
Good looks ma dude. Are you comfortable with tranq3.6? I would love to donate to you to finagle this theme on it for me.

Can you link me to Tranq? Also, where is the Stable Gingerbread Keyboard?

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
All Tranquility is only available for d/l thru TBH app, the gingerbread keyboard I've only seen it as part of Tranq as well .have not come across any sort of d/l or apk for it.

Can you link me to Tranq? Also, where is the Stable Gingerbread Keyboard?

DROIDOLOGY, SCIENCE of a TRU SMARTPHONE W/Tapa

DJORDAN

Reaction score
Oh yeah!!! Maaaaaaaan i'm rocking this - so fly dam good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tried this and very nice, but like Dark Android more; headed for backup.

Last edited:

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Oh yeah!!! Maaaaaaaan i'm rocking this - so fly dam good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DJ, You won't want to put ya DX down after looking at this theme on it.. I think I love this theme more than its Creator...RO smacked it out the park w/this one fasho:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Last edited:

chefb

Reaction score

Most of it is themed except the phone but the txt keyboard, was themed. The funny thing was that I changed back to the multi touch keyboard, and when I tried to type it kept force closing......odd? So I rebooted ,went to txt and the same thing happened. So Iwent to install my back up and it put me into a boot loop. So I did a battery pull went back into recover and installed a back up of one if your previous themes um.....I belive its the juiceman and were working fine again. I don't know what happened? But that tron theme was the hot butter on the corn. I see that no one else is having problems,so it must be something That i'm doing. Please help im running rubix 1.9.0 ,non leaked,1000 mgtz???

Last edited:

Btros

Reaction score

Most of it is themed except the phone but the txt keyboard, was themed. The funny thing was that I changed back to the multi touch keyboard, and when I tried to type it kept force closing......odd? So I rebooted ,went to txt and the same thing happened. So Iwent to install my back up and it put me into a boot loop. So I did a battery pull went back into recover and installed a back up of one if your previous themes um.....I belive its the juiceman and were working fine again. I don't know what happened? But that tron theme was the hot butter on the corn. I see that no one else is having problems,so it must be something That i'm doing. Please help im running rubix 1.9.0 ,non leaked,1000 mgtz???

This is for the leak or the OTA, not the rom you're on, that's why you're having problems.

citronbull

Reaction score
Loving the theme so far. Having problems with the icons download though. How long did it take for you guys to download it? After 45 mins nothing happened to I took the battery out and still no icons.

Dec

Reaction score
I am having the same issues. I try to use the keyboard it forces closed. So I thought I would go back to juicemans theme and for some reason the from theme is still there. I don't really want to restore from a backup. Is there any way to remove this theme completely without having to restore from a backup.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

chefb

Reaction score
Yeah I got the same thing the half and half theme. Turns out the tron theme is for leaked users only . So I had to run a back up