[Theme] Flavored Ice- Dark Berry Edition by Jairomeo

bobsdroidx

Reaction score
quick question.Before i installed this theme i had previously deleted apps using titanium backup. could that have caused the force closures i was getting even though i didnt delete the ones that were popping up?

detox

Reaction score
i love 99% of this theme, but i prefer the lockscreen clock offcenter, 10% increments, and the round battery icons look kinda cheesy when they get to the red (the sadface in the icon). ill probably make these modifications myself, so if anyone wants them let me know and i'll send you the zip. thanks to Rola and Jairomeo!!

If you made a zip for these mods, I'll gladly take them. Thanks

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

droidxchat

Reaction score
RoLa, quick question....when I make a call, the blue droid is upside down. I actually think its pretty cool but was wondering of you or anyone else noticed this while placing a call to a contact with no picture.

the rom itself does this (maybe just the contacts app in general), i had this happen before even installing any theme. also, sometimes its rightside up, sometimes its upside down, very wierd.

sry detox i ended up switching themes because i prefer my apps not to be locked to updates by theming (even though the themes make them look extremely cool)

detox

Reaction score
No problem. Im not into modding things myself. Usually ends up in a sbf for me. Lol. I should just take the time to learn myself. Would just like to see 10% increments but il survive without em

Ty0294

Reaction score
I just wanted to say, your theme is the reason why i could go back to Rubix from SSX (Love blue) amazing theme!

NattyBee

Reaction score
Sweet thanks man. Yeah I would rather see 1% increments rather than 10%. Going from 20% to 10% IS cool, but just not that important to me really. You are a good critic so let me know if there is anything you notice. The theme is originally for the Nexus 1 and Jairomeo had little N1's all over the place so I had to switch them all out. If anyone notices anything Please let me know. Thanks again. :)

indeed! 1% would be cool, but do the Moto phones have the capability? I've seen it on Samsung (crappy phone IMO) but the best I've seen on Moto is 10%...though 10% is still very nice...BTW-very cool theme! sort of reminds me of the look of SS...

Ritzie

Reaction score
@detox I'll take the zip too if you don't mind.

detox

Reaction score
@detox I'll take the zip too if you don't mind.

He never made one. I don't know the first thing about doing it myself but I think I might look into it. I totalled my car last night so if I do I don't think it will be any time soon. My body is feeling pretty rough right now. If I do, i'll pm you.

Ritzie

Reaction score
Oh my goodness sorry to hear. No biggie take some good meds and relax.

detox

Reaction score
Oh my goodness sorry to hear. No biggie take some good meds and relax.

No meds for me. Im clean over two and a half years now!

chefb

Reaction score
I'm running black juice now what should i do and how should i go about installing this one Thanks in advance

JRobzilla

Reaction score
I'm running black juice now what should i do and how should i go about installing this one Thanks in advance

I came from black juice and simply wiped cache and data first then flashed (after a backup, of course)

chefb

Reaction score
Do I need to boot into recovery to install the wall papers and do I have wipe again.

detox

Reaction score
Do I need to boot into recovery to install the wall papers and do I have wipe again.

Im not sure of I extracted them or just moved them from downloads to pictures in root explorer. No need to do it in recovery