[Theme] Smoked Glass

nuclearbier

Reaction score
Thanks Acalcutt! Not sure if it's possible but I seem to have noticed my phone operating a a bit more efficient since installing this theme. Maybe it's just the clean look or my imagination. No matter what it seems faster to me.

Nuc.

OP
A

ACalcutt

Reaction score
This is an experimental beta release.

This is a framework-res with 10% increment battery icons. This is for people who don't want to use the built in battery indicator and use the icon based ones instead. This is based on information from this thread ( Any way to make battery icon image update every 10% rather than every 20%? )

This has only briefly been tested but it seems to be working

I have created battery icons for (100, 90, 80, 70, 60, 50, 40, 30, 20, 15, 10, 5). res\drawable\stat_sys_battery.xml has been modified to support these extra increments

If this works properly it will be added first post, please let me know if there are any issues

smoked_glass_Sapphire1_V2.zip

battery icons look like this
View attachment 14316

From what I have read 10% increments is the lowest you can go on a droid (with the exception of 15 and 5), but I have yet to test that.

Last edited:

Sanitarium09

Reaction score
Works great so far. Looks better then the built in battery percentage IMO.

Could we get an update to the Pandora widget for 1.4.1? Thanks!

OP
A

ACalcutt

Reaction score
Added updated theme for Sapphire 1.1.0 to the first post. I also put up an updated 10% icon version (since thats what i am using)

I will try to get to pandora and twitter over the weekend.

Ibnarabi

Reaction score
I've been using your 10% battery icon mod on 1.1 for a few days, everything is working great :) Thanks!!!

velocity92c

Reaction score
Any timetable on new pandora and facebook widgets? I would do it myself if I knew how. :(

chumunga

Reaction score
noob here but how do you install themes? I thought you place file in root directory and rename to update and install as if a Rom and reboot? I've tried this and im stuck on the boot screen or alteast i give up after 5 mins

frpst9

Reaction score
ACalcutt: I'm trying to download "smoked_glass_10percent_Sapphire1-1-1_V1.zip", but I'm having an issue with the download either timing out, or giving me a 0 byte file. Are there any mirrors by chance?

Jason13L

Reaction score
I am getting the same time out issue. Anyone have any mirrors running? I am trying wi-fi and 3G just in case work was blocking.