[Theme] NexTheme for Droid X (BETA)

avt123

Reaction score
Works perfectly and looks awesome on the X! Thanks Fabolous!

Edit- How did you get your phone app to look like that? I installed all the sub-themes but there wasn't one for the dialer.

OP
Fabolous

Fabolous

Superuser
Developer
Reaction score
Website
fabdroid.com
That's actually the dialer one app, a much better dialer imo.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

parm289

Reaction score
Yea the file was definitely the problem. However, I made another stupid move and only charged the battery to 10% before trying the process again. The installation was at 99% when my droid x shut off and destroyed the process. Now the bootloader screen is the only screen that comes up and it always say "Code Corrupt - Battery Low - Cannot Program". I don't think it is charging through the wall or my computer any more so I can't reflash it now. *Sigh* I really screwed myself over this time.

I have the same error message and same charging problem, although it didn't stem from trying to flash this theme...I'm headed to the vzw store now to see what they can do - hopefully they can throw in a charged battery and reflash the phone for me. (Although since it is within the 30 day period, I may be able to swap my phone for a new one if they can't resurrect this one.)

SkeetSkeet

Reaction score
Yea the file was definitely the problem. However, I made another stupid move and only charged the battery to 10% before trying the process again. The installation was at 99% when my droid x shut off and destroyed the process. Now the bootloader screen is the only screen that comes up and it always say "Code Corrupt - Battery Low - Cannot Program". I don't think it is charging through the wall or my computer any more so I can't reflash it now. *Sigh* I really screwed myself over this time.

I have the same error message and same charging problem, although it didn't stem from trying to flash this theme...I'm headed to the vzw store now to see what they can do - hopefully they can throw in a charged battery and reflash the phone for me. (Although since it is within the 30 day period, I may be able to swap my phone for a new one if they can't resurrect this one.)
Yes one would think you could just swap it out, but thats not the case. If they do say you get a new one, they will send you one when they are available. And from the looks of it, wont be for a week or longer

Reaction score
anyone try this on the old os yet

Just wondering if anyone has had luck with this on the old oz not the new .604 update?

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well, after a while I tried *228 option 1 again and it worked like it usually does! I think they may have been doing maintenance or something. My phone is running like normal but in sexy mode!

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Quick question though, what is the blue sync-like arrrow next to the 3g icon? I have sync disabled and have rebooted an it keeps coming back.

parm289

Reaction score

Yes one would think you could just swap it out, but thats not the case. If they do say you get a new one, they will send you one when they are available. And from the looks of it, wont be for a week or longer

That's what I meant...It's actually three weeks. They're shipping on the 25-27.

The tech said he had no idea what happened or how to fix it - in his words, it just "crashed.". So VZW is sending me a new one

PJ.

Reaction score
Installed perfectly, was wayyyy too easy.

Thanks man!

Reaction score
please someone tell me

Has anyone got this working on the old os not the .604 update???...really only want the black notification bar...don't want to have to update and deal with the camera problems that .604 brings just to have a black bar

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
I haven't had camera issues... in fact i used to get reboots and freezes, now i don't.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
And wtf is the blue sync icon?? It appears a few seconds after boot and never goes away.... sync is disabled.

OP
Fabolous

Fabolous

Superuser
Developer
Reaction score
Website
fabdroid.com
I get the blue sync icon when my droid is plugged in the computer on pc mode. It was like that before the theme as well.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ohh not the icon on the left for media share. Its the one on the right side. It is next to the vibrate icon.

Its not plugged in or on wifi so media share isn't on. Its weird also that a reboot takes it away for a few seconds.