OP
Fabolous

Fabolous

Superuser
Developer
Reaction score
Website
fabdroid.com
Right, that's the one I was talking about, on the right by the 3g icon. Mine is always on when connected to the pc, but goes away when I disconnect.

Sorry, I don't know what else it could be.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

dfitz

Reaction score
So glad to have this on my X, missed this from my D1 days...

Are the battery icon mods able to be done through metamorph or is this only available if we were able to run custom ROMs? I was hoping to have the percentages at some point but this is definitely a start.

Either way nice job on getting the thing ported to the X.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Damn I wonder what I did to make that icon stay up there. It doesn't look like its using battery. Hmm.

justreboot

Reaction score
Looks good / just wondering how this is gonna impact Froyo once it comes out in Sept/ Meh who am I kidding / We'll have full Roms by then at this rate! I'm jumpin' in... Letcha know...

:: Edit - Installed - very nice this will hold me 'till Froyo is out. Still having the issue with softboots on unmounting usb (mac) / THis was an issue a while back with my old droid and the NextFro themes (remember that?) / anyway peace and gn...
Thanks for the hard work.

hoodboogie

Reaction score
I have installed but cannot get my Launcher to look like yours. I made sure to uninstall LauncherPro before just to make sure no hiccups. Is the Launcher a separate app?

pluginxbabyy

Reaction score
did everything and worked amazingly. great job dude!
my only problem: my Dialer & texting icons arent changed... but i'm vaguely assuming it's due to the fact that there werent themes in the .xml for it...

LOVE the black though. was getting real tired of not being able to theme.

hazierneglect

Reaction score
Quick question

Hey this is great. Thanks so much for the hard work. I'm wondering though. How do you get the bottom bar (not sure what to call it but that seemed fitting) to have the five icons as opposed to the normal three. Is there an extra step for that?

713King

Reaction score
Hey this is great. Thanks so much for the hard work. I'm wondering though. How do you get the bottom bar (not sure what to call it but that seemed fitting) to have the five icons as opposed to the normal three. Is there an extra step for that?

There is an app called LauncherPro, get it from market; it is very good also it has a sense ui feel, he is also working on other widgets that will be included with the app but that is donate version.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
538a5451.jpg

:D

hacku

Reaction score
Amazing job!

This looks 1000x better than stock.

Keep up the good work guys!

hacku

Reaction score
Gardobus, if you're referring to the blue arrow icon showing on your screenshot that is the icon that pops up when the phone is synching with one of your online accounts (ie: Gmail) or when you have the phone plugged into the computer via USB and have it set to PC Mode.

quadjacks

Reaction score
Awesome job Fab, I knew it wouldn't be long before the Doctor was in the Lab... Are any of the popular app widgets themed? If so, which?

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hacku, that is the one i was talking about. Something must be wrong with my phone because it is up there 24/7. I even have sync turned off. I also only have my gmail and a yahoo mail setup, no social networking. The icon appears a few seconds after boot and never goes away.

hacku

Reaction score
Hacku, that is the one i was talking about. Something must be wrong with my phone because it is up there 24/7. I even have sync turned off. I also only have my gmail and a yahoo mail setup, no social networking. The icon appears a few seconds after boot and never goes away.

That is VERY strange. Good luck trying to figure out what's going on.