Theme Manager and Elite Pro HD

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can find the ElitePro icons in a .zip?

Thanks

download the theme, open it up with 7zip,and grab the icons folder and the drawable-hdpi-finger folder from this pathway framework/res/drawable-hdpi-folder. Those are the 2 places where the icons are stored.

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
ALABAAAMAAA MAAAN,
what is and where can I get 7zip, crisp and clean and no caffeine ? and please don't say it is the version after 6zip.
quick themer question.
as llcool j said, i'm the type of guy....who gets rid of most of the stock garbage, as i hate twitter and facebook, maybe cuz I am an old crotchety man and actually like to communicate with people, and don't want to be contacted by those from my past who lost touch, for a reason.
Not to mention stock email, car home and several more.
I have noticed with most themes these days the apps are all within the zip if you look what is inside.
Which cause me the li'l annoyance of having to uninstall the bloat again and again.
Am I able to delete the .apk files in the themes zip I don't use before I flash it and it will work out correctly?
Or due to the update script and binary info and such which probably deal with those apks, it would cause all types of issues.
Would love to know the deal with this. As well as the deal with Stonehenge. What is it really?
ALABAAAAMA MAAAAN
Thanks and anyone else feel free to chime in as well
danceswithbongs

Last edited:

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ALABAAAMAAA MAAAN,
what is and where can I get 7zip, crisp and clean and no caffeine ? and please don't say it is the version after 6zip.
quick themer question.
as llcool j said, i'm the type of guy....who gets rid of most of the stock garbage, as i hate twitter and facebook, maybe cuz I am an old crotchety man and actually like to communicate with people, and don't want to be contacted by those from my past who lost touch, for a reason.
Not to mention stock email, car home and several more.
I have noticed with most themes these days the apps are all within the zip if you look what is inside.
Which cause me the li'l annoyance of having to uninstall the bloat again and again.
Am I able to delete the .apk files in the themes zip I don't use before I flash it and it will work out correctly?
Or due to the update script and binary info and such which probably deal with those apks, it would cause all types of issues.
Would love to know the deal with this. As well as the deal with Stonehenge. What is it really?
ALABAAAAMA MAAAAN
Thanks and anyone else feel free to chime in as well
danceswithbongs

Yeah you can delete the apk you dont want. Open up the zip with your zipping program by opening archive. That way you can navigate through the folders, delete the ones you dont want, and not have to rezip it.

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
BAAAMAAA MAAAAN
Allow me to quote the soundtrack from Karate Kid
"You're the best around...no ones ever gonna get ya down..."
thanks
if y'all excuse me I gotta go wax on and wax off.....

From the Offices of Schultz, Gold & Danceswithbongs LLC Attorneys at Law