Original:
iconsms.png

New one:
475642d1287259389-elite-pro-hd-release-icon-2x.png

Opinions please.

Need to see more pictures

bL33d

Reaction score
Found this via a google search. But anyway i have my droid on the way and plan on useing miui again also want to use this theme does this work with the latest version of miui and does all the icons get the icon overlay look so they kinda match the custom icons?

OP
B

bustadroid

Reaction score
Found this via a google search. But anyway i have my droid on the way and plan on useing miui again also want to use this theme does this work with the latest version of miui and does all the icons get the icon overlay look so they kinda match the custom icons?

Yes, and yes. This is the most popular theme on miui-dev. I keep it updated there. [THEME] Elite Pro HD (BETA))

Arte Suave

Reaction score
Is there anyway to DL just the full icon pack? I have a DX and just want to use the icons.

Phigment

Reaction score

Yes, and yes. This is the most popular theme on miui-dev. I keep it updated there. [THEME] Elite Pro HD (BETA))

Busta - Quick ? on the MIUI Dev site I think your OP mentions that some elements of the theme only work with 12.24. Just wanted to double check if that's still the case or, if all theme elements are working with 12.31.

Thanks.

cpjr

Reaction score
Hey bustadroid, curious if the original creator of those images (icons, etc) knows you took his work. This theme was originally created for the iPhone by a buddy of mine :(

At least give credit when credit is due, you didn't even change the name, lol.

Last edited:
Reaction score
All the elements do work in 12.31, he was referring to visitor mode which is only in 12.24 and above. and Busta does thank the guys at modmyi for the help in porting this theme over a miui dev, he's not taking the credit

Phigment

Reaction score
All the elements do work in 12.31, he was referring to visitor mode which is only in 12.24 and above. and Busta does thank the guys at modmyi for the help in porting this theme over a miui dev, he's not taking the credit

Awesome. Thanks! (Just wanted to make sure I didn't need to roll back to 12.24 to enjoy all my Elite Pro HD goodness) dancedroid

OP
B

bustadroid

Reaction score
Hey bustadroid, curious if the original creator of those images (icons, etc) knows you took his work. This theme was originally created for the iPhone by a buddy of mine :(

Why would I change the name if it's his iphone icons I'm using? I'll make sure to give credit to him on the OP of the miui-dev theme, thanks for pointing that out.

chewy74

Reaction score
this couldnt have been said over a PM to him? (assuming you havent tried that first and got no response)

real d**khead move

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
Brilliance on my monitor

Make it a picture of a teenage girl rear-ending somebody while texting on her Blackberry!

I like the second option, the first one is too dark.

This is one of the funniest things on the forums, hands down.
Sure some of mine are pretty darn hi-f-larious, but I know a master when I read one and see their avatar.

Well played sir.

Busta, I'd like to second this icon mod request

sent from Obstetrics Dept. of Henry Ford Hospital by Danceswithbongs OB/GYN