[THEME] "LIBERATED HC" Complete Honeycomb for Liberty 1.5 DX/D2

Crispityyy

Reaction score
Just loaded this bad boy up...and all I can say is WOW....
The honeycomb bootanim, and the swype kb alone are the SHEEEET!
Great job MS!!!! :blackdroid:

sohaunted

Reaction score
No sir I don't like it.

Great work putting everything together but there is too much blue and certain things don't look honeycombish at all, I'll pass on this theme.

The keyboard skin is worth keeping though, I really enjoy the look of it.

zer0ed77

Reaction score
No sir I don't like it.

Great work putting everything together but there is too much blue and certain things don't look honeycombish at all, I'll pass on this theme.

Man... Go troll elsewhere.

Sometimes it's best to leave no post, at all.

Pellegrini406

Reaction score
No sir I don't like it.

I honestly don't get why someone would post something like that! Why not just move on if you don't. like it? Wonder what great themes haunted has put out? ummm NONE... there is such a thing as class & you sir have been found lacking...and that haunts me. I don't like rude, tasteless people, no sir I don't like it.... :icon_evil:

Well put sir. You tell him hahaha

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

djsiva

Reaction score
No sir I don't like it.

Stop being a douche.

sohaunted

Reaction score
No sir I don't like it.

I honestly don't get why someone would post something like that! Why not just move on if you don't. like it? Wonder what great themes haunted has put out? ummm NONE... there is such a thing as class & you sir have been found lacking...and that haunts me. I don't like rude, tasteless people, no sir I don't like it.... :icon_evil:

Please don't be a hypocrite, Ill be more than happy to post a few of the first ignorant posts you made when you started posting here and the resulting replies from them, but rather than drop down to your childish level I'll actually take what you said with a grain of salt as you suffer from the 'I'm right you're wrong' train of thought. Way to go, keep on keeping on.

All I can say is honest critisism is what sensei needs to improve on further updates of this theme. I never once said it was horrible or terrible in any way. I just stated that I personally didn't like it and pointed out what I didn't like. Maybe sensei will put actual HC icons into the theme and not GB blue ones, can you undertsand that Mr. Ranger? Honest critisism = good.

I honestly think you don't know what a troll really is.

Lol sheeple.

zer0ed77

Reaction score
No sir I don't like it.

Please don't be a hypocrite, Ill be more than happy to post a few of the first ignorant posts you made when you started posting here and the resulting replies from them, but rather than drop down to your childish level I'll actually take what you said with a grain of salt as you suffer from the 'I'm right you're wrong' train of thought. Way to go, keep on keeping on.

All I can say is honest critisism is what sensei needs to improve on further updates of this theme. I never once said it was horrible or terrible in any way. I just stated that I personally didn't like it and pointed out what I didn't like. Maybe sensei will put actual HC icons into the theme and not GB blue ones, can you undertsand that Mr. Ranger? Honest critisism = good.

I honestly think you don't know what a troll really is.

Lol sheeple.

Oops... Looks like I do... Troll (Internet) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You were on such a roll, troll.

Brotherjay72

Reaction score
Thanks for the awesome AND detailed theme!! Swype keyboard is perfect too. It's because of devs like yourself and many others here (JRummy16,Kejar31, etc) that I became a supporting member! Sometimes people get too spoiled and forget to realize the amonut of time, and effort you guys put in on a daily basis. Much appreciated.

sohaunted

Reaction score
zer0ed77 said:

Holy sh!t, stop the presses zeroed knows how to use Google OMFG front page material!

Unfortunately you lack the know how to search my previous posts and look for anything that would make me an actual troll. Just because I make one post that someone *cough you cough* disagrees on automatically makes me a troll and I can assure you all my posts are helpful and positive, aside from the couple where I rectify ranger for being an ass anyway.

I wish to keep this thread spam free as I'm not into trashing up peoples threads, if you have something to say feel free to pm me. Sensei doesn't need white knights to make his mind up on wether my post is bad or good.

Last edited:

macninja

Reaction score
zer0ed77 said:

Holy sh!t, stop the presses zeroed knows how to use Google OMFG front page material!

Unfortunately you lack the know how to search my previous posts and look for anything that would make me an actual troll. Just because I make one post that someone *cough you cough* disagrees on automatically makes me a troll and I can assure you all my posts are helpful and positive, aside from the couple where I rectify ranger for being an ass anyway.

I wish to keep this thread spam free as I'm not into trashing up peoples threads, if you have something to say feel free to pm me. Sensei doesn't need white knights to make his mind up on wether my post is bad or good.

I thought this was a forum where people helped and didn't do this type of stuff? I guess I was wrong. :(

Love the theme, thank you and hope to see any future updates.

zer0ed77

Reaction score
zer0ed77 said:

I thought this was a forum where people helped and didn't do this type of stuff? I guess I was wrong. :(

Love the theme, thank you and hope to see any future updates.

You're right. I am stepping out of this one. Sorry I took the bait. It's sooooooooooooooooo clear this guy isn't a troll, at all.