[THEME] Honeycomb for Liberty 1.5!!

jawonder

Reaction score
annoymous how did you get it to give you a layout like that ?, don't see it in the settings .

That's not an app, the poster said it was just a modified wallpaper he made and he used desktop Visualizer to make clear icons over them. PM him and ask him to send you The wallpaper.

Has the theme been updated recently as in are the progress bars still green? I used ninjamorph to change the drop down transparent black, much better.

Ok thanks for the info

itsmontoya

Reaction score
This theme is sexy as hell! My only issue is the weather widget loads weird when in landscape view. Other than that, everything is kick ass.

Thanks!

chris420o

Reaction score
no one has a link to honeycomb icons? i see some great ones in screen shots n cant find any...also the launcher doc for launcherpro n those icons n dock background anyone know where i can find this?

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Xperia Z3V
So far i'm diggin' the theme. Only thing that bothered me was the sideways signal bar, which I just fixed up with Metamorph. Also having coming from the orange slice theme, my Facebook app is still orange lol. No idea how to fix that because for some reason, I can't uninstall FB?!

Nevermind... silly me forgot about Titanium Backup, lol.

Last edited:

brenneisec

Reaction score
So far i'm diggin' the theme. Only thing that bothered me was the sideways signal bar, which I just fixed up with Metamorph. Also having coming from the orange slice theme, my Facebook app is still orange lol. No idea how to fix that because for some reason, I can't uninstall FB?!

the sideways signal bars are like that on purpose cuz that how they are in honeycomb ;)

ncdub

Reaction score
I'm personally loving this theme! Only one I have used since I flashed Liberty!! Thanks for the hard work!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Xperia Z3V

the sideways signal bars are like that on purpose cuz that how they are in honeycomb ;)

lol, I know that - still doesn't make me like it any more :)

brenneisec

Reaction score

lol, I know that - still doesn't make me like it any more :)

completely understandable haha. it makes me think my wifi is on

foxky

Reaction score
can you possibly fix the lockscreen sliders? not that there's anything wrong with them :p but tthe traditional sliders look too much like gb and the rotary slider overlaps the sound on/off text when I have an alarm set.

tapped on my LibX 1.5

guest00459

Reaction score
Have you tried the app called 'lock 2.0'? It gives you options for several skins that you can apply!

B

ThinkFlight

Reaction score
Having an issue with this, don't know if its been reported but every time I load this theme a "voice recognition" field shows up under my phone settings and I'm getting "google voice" force closes all the time. Other than that I love the theme... any way to fix this?

guest00459

Reaction score
I had the same issue. Just go and uninstall the voice search .apk with root explorer and reinstall it from the market! Fixes it right up!

B