Reaction score
aefe7235-a3b4-d960.jpg

Check out Launcher 7 its in the market

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

kl0wn

Reaction score
Check out Launcher 7 its in the market

Or you can do a little bit of research, and actually find the windows 7 tiles, then use desktop visualizer to put the "picture tiles" into place.

More work than just downloading a launcher that does it for you, but looks way better IMO. Old screen shot of it below..

Homescreen.jpg

jawonder

Reaction score
annoymous how did you get it to give you a layout like that ?, don't see it in the settings .

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
Are you asking about the image up above? Thats not mine I was saying what launcher it was personally I dont like that layout its to crowded if you ask me

annoymous how did you get it to give you a layout like that ?, don't see it in the settings .

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

jawonder

Reaction score
Are you asking about the image up above? Thats not mine I was saying what launcher it was personally I dont like that layout its to crowded if you ask me

Yes the one with the Market , Dialer and text layout like 3 windows in the center and that wicked dock . I'm trying out launcher 7 now but i don't see where in the settings to change the screen layout .

Last edited:

Droid annoymous

Reaction score
I cant really help maybe u can pm the guy above because I dont use that launcher

Yes the one with the Market , Dialer and text layout like 3 windows in the center and that wicked dock . I'm trying out launcher 7 now but i don't see where in the settings to change the screen layout .

jawonder

Reaction score
Sorry annoymous i thought you were the one who posted the screen shot . Thanks .

sohaunted

Reaction score

That's not an app, the poster said it was just a modified wallpaper he made and he used desktop Visualizer to make clear icons over them. PM him and ask him to send you The wallpaper.

Has the theme been updated recently as in are the progress bars still green? I used ninjamorph to change the drop down transparent black, much better.

Last edited:

guest00459

Reaction score
I'm guessing this is an updated version of 7? Last time I used it, it blew chunks. I'm not sure if I'd go through all that trouble to make it look like the screen shot either. :)))

B

OP
P

pshaw92

Reaction score
I'm guessing this is an updated version of 7? Last time I used it, it blew chunks. I'm not sure if I'd go through all that trouble to make it look like the screen shot either. :)))

B

I guess it worked fine for me

jchammer123

Reaction score
This looks amazing!!! I would definitely sport this if someone ported it to Project Elite for Droid 1!! (wink, wink)